Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 71

Hi Admin, 

Can you please close/delete my account.

Why doesn't MQL5 have an option within the profile to delete close/delete one's account?

Taso Vamianakis:

Hi Admin, 

Can you please close/delete my account.

Why doesn't MQL5 have an option within the profile to delete close/delete one's account?

Because many would have deleted it by mistake and then they would ask to reinstate it again.

You need to contact the Service Desk for that.

Hello, 

When i try to subscribe to a free signal it show subscription failed.. Dont understand whts the issue.. Anyone pls help... <Deleted>

Ridwan Mahmud:

Hello, 

When i try to subscribe to a free signal it show subscription failed.. Dont understand whts the issue.. Anyone pls help... <Deleted>

Do not post links to or discuss any specific signal/product - including free ones.

Ridwan Mahmud:

Hello, 

You can subscribe to free signal using your demo account only.

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

I bought the "..."  through MT4 platform where it is supposedly automatically installed I cannot see but only a blank row with Fisher Transform name and 0.000 values, no graph lines nothing. How do we manage this. Can you help..??
Files:

Akhaltekin:
I bought the "..."  through MT4 platform where it is supposedly automatically installed I cannot see but only a blank row with Fisher Transform name and 0.000 values, no graph lines nothing. How do we manage this. Can you help..??

As I understand - you already installed this product.
If yes so - ask the seller to help you with th.e settings and more.

We are not allowed to discussed the Market products on the forum sorry.

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Please how can I close an opened trade on the metal trader 5 trading platform,please reply thanks

topejoshua:
Please how can I close an opened trade on the metal trader 5 trading platform,please reply thanks
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual
MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
All types of orders are available in the platform, including market, pending and stop-orders. With such a diversity of order types and available execution modes, traders can implement various trading strategies for successful performance in the currency markets and stock exchanges. You will certainly appreciate the functionality of the mobile...

automated trading disabled after migration. Help
Reason: