Service Desk is working? - page 2

Kenneth Parling:

Thank you ;)

This brings up a question i have to ask - All complaint about this that's going on about service desk, does't it really reach out to those responsible...? so they are aware about this and have the chance to do something about it?

The service desk is dealing/replying on/with financial issues only (it is officially).

Yes, many users are sending the requests to the service desk, and those requests are not related to any financial issue (non-financial issue should be discussed on the forum). And admins and service desk staff are going to the forum to reply, and more ..

I collected some replies of admins and MQ related to the service desk: post #739 (I hope that the situation will be changed in the future because of the post which was made by MQ - look at "Updated 15.08.2018" part of the post #739).

I would like a response from someone who has received feedback from the Service Desk.

To get an idea if they are really responding.

I can't believe there is no one who wants to share this subject !!!

Great investments for all.

I found one post which may be related (from 12 of July this year) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What to do if the customer does not get in touch?

Renat Fatkhullin , 2019.07.12 22:21

We are restoring the service desk and reorganizing our processes.

Sorry for the delay, please.

We also conducted an audit of long (from six months) frozen / hopeless tasks and, after checks, returned the funds to customers in Freelance.

In the coming months, we will conduct a legal reorganization of the company that owns the MQL5.community website and ask active participants to more actively withdraw accumulated balance sheets.

To do this, we have raised the daily withdrawal limit to $ 5,000 for most vendors and freelancers. We want to remain with minimal obligations by the time of reorganization.

In any case, all of our financial obligations remain with the change of the legal entity. The resource as was ours, and remains. 

Sergey Golubev:

The service desk is dealing/replying on/with financial issues only (it is officially).

Yes, many users are sending the requests to the service desk, and those requests are not related to any financial issue (non-financial issue should be discussed on the forum). And admins and service desk staff are going to the forum to reply, and more ..

I collected some replies of admins and MQ related to the service desk: post #739 (I hope that the situation will be changed in the future because of the post which was made by MQ - look at "Updated 15.08.2018" part of the post #739).

"non-financial issue should be discussed on the forum"

Ok, perfect....but I have a problem with .... sorry ... I can not write about this subject otherwise I am banned !!!! :)

How can we solve our problems in a place that we can not write freely???

Maybe this topic ("non-financial issue should be discussed on the forum"), should be dock at top of forum!!! For all people to know.

Ricardo Pereira:

"non-financial issue should be discussed on the forum"

Ok, perfect....but I have a problem with .... sorry ... I can not write about this subject otherwise I am banned !!!! :)

How can we solve our problems in a place that we can not write freely???

Maybe this topic ("non-financial issue should be discussed on the forum"), should be dock at top of forum!!! For all people to know.

• if this issue is related to 10,000 or 100,000 people involved so yes, it is the issue.
  • if it is something wrong with your signal only (we discussed here about "growth calculation", "brokers deleted the history from my account", and more) - it is for the forum. Because the service desk is not providing any "personal technical/VIP support".
    Example of the discussion - read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/293903
Of course, there are some cases concerning the name of the broker's server, some more situation, and some moderators may help in such the cases asking the service desk (but it is very rare cases).
Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

Sergey Golubev:
  • if this issue is related to 10,000 or 100,000 people involved so yes, it is the issue.
  • if it is something wrong with your signal only (we discussed here about "growth calculation", "brokers deleted the history from my account", and more) - it is for the forum. Because the service desk is not providing any "personal technical/VIP support".
    Example of the discussion - read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/293903
Of course, there are some cases concerning the name of the broker's server, some more situation, and some moderators may help in such the cases asking the service desk (but it is very rare cases).

Ok, I will open a new topic. I hope not to be banned.

Already searched the forum and did not find a solution.

Thank you.

Ricardo Pereira:

Ok, I will open a new topic. I hope not to be banned.

Already searched the forum and did not find a solution.

Thank you.

The name of the signal (and the link to the signal) is prohibited on the forum.
But, anyway, we are able to discuss some technical aspects and so on ... within the rules sorry.

There are some cases when the service desk is going to the thread to reply or to fix something.

-----------------

I was posting here what I found and what I know (because I was collecting the information and replies of admins related to the service desk for example).

Hello guys

I want to deactivate my Metatrader5 account,how do I go about that?

Keabe96:
Hello guys

I want to deactivate my Metatrader5 account,how do I go about that?

If you mean your trading MT5 account, contact your broker.

If you mean your MQL5.com account (here) contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this page.

My payout withdrawal fund not received my account please sir my help
Reason: