Please cancel my account restrictions

I complied with the arbitrator's request and provided the source code.

Please cancel my account restrictions.

Aleksey Mavrin:

I complied with the arbitrator's request and provided the source code.

Please cancel my account restrictions.

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

I was told that service-desk decide only financial operations. other on forum.  I'm not talking about financial operations.

Or anyway you are recommend write to service-desk?

Aleksey Mavrin:

I was told that service-desk decide only financial operations. other on forum.  I'm not talking about financial operations.

We are the forum users, and we have nothing to do with any restrictions of any account.

• You should contact with the service desk (if the service desk accepts your request), or
  • you can make the post on the threads (on Monday) where the admins of MQ are replying on the questions related to Freelance (is it related to Freelance, right?), for example (for the Russian forum): this thread and this one.

Aleksey Mavrin:

You are not banned, so for any other account restrictions only the Service Desk can help.

Sergey Golubev:

We are the forum users, and we have nothing to do with any restrictions of any account.

• You should contact with the service desk (if the service desk accepts your request), or
  • you can make the post on the threads (on Monday) where the admins of MQ are replying on the questions related to Freelance (is it related to Freelance, right?), for example (for the Russian forum): this thread and this one.

Yes, about freelance. On Monday will write. Thanks. Also please tell me thread in the English section. Because my arbitrage-job was in English section.

Aleksey Mavrin:

Yes, about freelance. On Monday will write. Thanks. Also please tell me thread in the English section. Because my arbitrage-job was in English section.

Admins are coming to the Russian part of the forum in almost every day so it is better for you to make a post there (because ... as I see - you are from the Russian forum).

I am suggesting to you to delete this thread (https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/338612) because it is very unlikely that admins will see/read this thread today, and you can make a post (on Monday) on the thread according to my suggestion above (look at my post above).
Reason: