Service Desk is working?

Hi guys,

Sorry to ask this question, but: Service Desk is working?

Can someone confirm me if have received any response from the Service Desk in the last days?

Because I'm waiting....And being August, a vacation month is no excuse ...

Thanks to all.

Ricardo Pereira:

Hi guys,

Sorry to ask this question, but: Service Desk is working?

Can someone confirm me if have received any response from the Service Desk in the last days?

Because I'm waiting....And being August, a vacation month is no excuse ...

Thanks to all.

Service Desk deals with thousands of messages daily.

The whole world moves slower in August, so be patient.

How do I my affilat link

Augustine Duru:
How do I my affilat link

What affiliate link?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Service Desk deals with thousands of messages daily.

The whole world moves slower in August, so be patient.

Don't agree at all with you Eleni. That's definitely no excuse for a waiting time of a month....Then it should not be called 'Service desk'

I pay and all other seller's a commission of every sold product to Meta Quotes and i sure expect a better service then this. There are other company's worldwide dealing with 'support' in which some of them i have received an answer within 1-2 days max.

It's simply not acceptable in my opinion no matter if it's august,mars or whatever! A service desk 'support' shall always be available to help unless stated that certain times it's closed.

I never encountered such thing like this......a huge disappointment to this system!

Start wondering if there's only one guy sitting there.....

Kenneth Parling:

Don't agree at all with you Eleni. That's definitely no excuse for a waiting time of a month....Then it should not be called 'Service desk'

I pay and all other seller's a commission of every sold product to Meta Quotes and i sure expect a better service then this. There are other company's worldwide dealing with 'support' in which some of them i have received an answer within 1-2 days max.

It's simply not acceptable in my opinion no matter if it's august,mars or whatever! A service desk 'support' shall always be available to help unless stated that certain times it's closed.

I never encountered such thing like this......a huge disappointment to this system!

Yes, it is frustrating to have no kind of answer!!!

Ricardo Pereira:

Yes, it is frustrating to have no kind of answer!!!

definitely true!

Kenneth Parling:

I am not saying that the Service Desk is doing a fast job Kenneth.

They have decided the personnel and the energy they want to put in their support service and as a moderator there is nothing more I can do to help this situation, apart from mentioning the problem to MQL5.com staff.

I am only saying that from the MQL5 member side, there is nothing more to do than wait for their reply and help.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I am not saying that the Service Desk is doing a fast job Kenneth.

They have decided the personnel and the energy they want to put in their support service and as a moderator there is nothing more I can do to help this situation, apart from mentioning the problem to MQL5.com staff.

I am only saying that from the MQL5 member side, there is nothing more to do than wait for their reply and help.

and i am expressing my reaction to this matter, never wrote or meant that you Eleni by any reason should help us or be held responsible. Anyway i think this is a kinda matter that should be pointed out to those responsible because it's absolutely not acceptable in my point of view. Its simply to slow and i think more people agree on this. Needs some upgrade i think ;)

Kenneth Parling:

and i am expressing my reaction to this matter, never wrote or meant that you Eleni by any reason should help us or be held responsible. Anyway i think this is a kinda matter that should be pointed out to those responsible because it's absolutely not acceptable in my point of view. Its simply to slow and i think more people agree on this. Needs some upgrade i think ;)

I couldn't agree more!

Eleni Anna Branou:

I couldn't agree more!

Thank you ;)

This brings up a question i have to ask - All complaint about this that's going on about service desk, does't it really reach out to those responsible...? so they are aware about this and have the chance to do something about it?

Reason: