discount coupon for the old customer

Is it possible to do this on MQL5 Market?

Ahmet Metin YILMAZ:
Is it possible to do this on MQL5 Market?
No I don't believe so but it's a great idea. Please send it through to the Service Desk as a suggestion

Stuart Browne:
No I don't believe so but it's a great idea. Please send it through to the Service Desk as a suggestion

How?

It could be great really.

Ahmet Metin YILMAZ:

How?

Click on the "Service Desk" link in your left menu on your profile page.

Stuart Browne:
Click on the "Service Desk" link in your left menu on your profile page.
Thank you, I think I need your help to support this idea as a Mod. 

Unfortunatly not accepted..

here is the answer from service desk

suggestion: discount coupon for the old customer

Hello, Thank you, but it is not planned in the nearest future.

so, we need to find another solution for this

The only possibility for now is to change the price of the Indicator/Expert and let your customer buy the product.
Afterward you change the price again to the original price.

The only risk you have is, if somebody else also buy the product at the same time. So you sell it to a new customer for the discount price.

But the change it happen is off course very little.

Tom Kasper:
The only possibility for now is to change the price of the Indicator/Expert and let your customer buy the product.
Afterward you change the price again to the original price.

The only risk you have is, if somebody else also buy the product at the same time. So you sell it to a new customer for the discount price.

But the change it happen is off course very little.

But the price changing wait for mql5 web-site refreshing, it takes so much that smbd. else can buy this discounted price too..

+ new customer will be confused in that time..

Ahmet Metin YILMAZ:

But the price changing wait for mql5 web-site refreshing, it takes so much that smbd. else can buy this discounted price too..

+ new customer will be confused in that time..

In this you are not correct. Price changes are inmidently visible on mql5.com. It's correct it takes one day in MT4 market.

Just let your customer buy by mql5.com instead of market in MT4 ;-).

Give it a try, you will see it works.

Tom Kasper:
In this you are not correct. Price changes are inmidently visible on mql5.com. It's correct it takes one day in MT4 market.

Just let your customer buy by mql5.com instead of market in MT4 ;-).

Give it a try, you will see it works.

I use already MQL5 Market

Price Change just on time Mql5 but only invisible, when you will try to buy it doesnt permit to buy

MT4 doesnt have a market ( if there , I dont know and use it )

Thank you for your reply 

MT4 has a Market! :) Please look more closely :) My customers are buying my product via Market in MT4 so for sure it is.
Reason: