MQL4 Market: failed download product [500] - page 5

Hello,

I am the developer of <Deleted>

With a new version release, I and my demo/paid users are getting download error 500, look:

MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4' [500]

I generated a new version increasing it's number, recompiled and uploaded it again to mql4 market. The download error 500 continues.

Note: The same EA on MT5 version is downloading fine.

Please, can someone help me to solve that?

Thank you in advance.

A store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots
A store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots
  • www.mql5.com
An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

Mateus Botelho Mattos:

Hello mql5.com staff,

Service Desk replied to me: "We are only dealing with requests related to financial operations on mql5.com. All other questions/requests should be posted on the forum." 

At this forum thread, when I enter <Deleted> , some filter or moderator delete it.

How can you look into this download error 500 issue at mql5.com if you delete the EA information and don't answer about it on Service Desk?

My customers are going to ask for refunds, this is the first one, look

i try heavy thing about the bug i have and i think i going to cancel the purchase. i really want to use that ea but i cant so......

Please mql5.com, I need you to solve the download error 500 <Deleted>

Thank you.

Mateus Botelho Mattos:

Hello mql5.com staff,

THis is a users' forum, this is not mql5 staff.

We have nothing to do with the inner workings of the website.

Address your issue to the service desk, just use any category.

We forum members can do nothing for you. Maybe if anyone has had similar issues and found a solution they may be ale to advise you.

Mateus Botelho Mattos:

Hello mql5.com staff,

Service Desk replied to me: "We are only dealing with requests related to financial operations on mql5.com. All other questions/requests should be posted on the forum." 

At this forum thread, when I enter <Deleted> , some filter or moderator delete it.

How can you look into this download error 500 issue at mql5.com if you delete the EA information and don't answer about it on Service Desk?

My customers are going to ask for refunds, this is the first one, look

Please mql5.com, I need you to solve the download error 500 <Deleted>

Thank you.

Hello Mateus . 

The previous page had some suggestions from Sergey , have your users tried them ? 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL4 Market: failed download product [500]

Vladislav Andruschenko, 2020.04.02 20:54

You need to delete the old database file store.

If you got an example of this error:

MQL5 Market failed download product '' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error])
MQL5 Market failed download product '' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error])
MQL5 Market failed download product ' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error])
MQL5 Market failed download product '' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error])

To do this, go to the common data folder of your terminal:

Or C:\ Users\YOUR LOGIN

Go to the folder and delete the database files Market

1. Restart the terminal!
  2. Then open Market tab your terminal and wait for 1-5 minutes so that the terminal uploaded a new version of the database store.
  3. You can find your purchased products in the Shopping tab (Purchased) and install the purchased Forex Advisor!
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/328135/page4#comment_15723072

Keith Watford:

THis is a users' forum, this is not mql5 staff.

We have nothing to do with the inner workings of the website.

Address your issue to the service desk, just use any category.

We forum members can do nothing for you. Maybe if anyone has had similar issues and found a solution they may be ale to advise you.

Hello, I did it and Service Desk replied to me:

"We are only dealing with requests related to financial operations on mql5.com. All other questions/requests should be posted on the forum." 

Lorentzos Roussos:

Hello Mateus . 

The previous page had some suggestions from Sergey , have your users tried them ? 

Hello,

Thank you for your tip, but I tried from multiple computers. multiple browsers, same error.

My new customers, with first time trying to download, also had the same error 500.

My old customers, cannot upgrade, all have download error 500.

They are all asking for a solution to me on Private Messages, but as many of you know, error 500 is a fatal error at webserver side, not client side.

Mateus Botelho Mattos:

Hello,

Thank you for your tip, but I tried from multiple computers. multiple browsers, same error.

My new customers, with first time trying to download, also had the same error 500.

My old customers, cannot upgrade, all have download error 500.

They are all asking for a solution to me on Private Messages, but as many of you know, error 500 is a fatal error at webserver side, not client side.

If the previous version can be downloaded with no error, but this recent version is having the error so it is something with the version (version number or any).
I am not a coder so I can not suggest something related to it.

As to the servuice desk so I think it was automated reply.

I hope that some other sellers may suggest something according to experience for example.

Sergey Golubev:

If the previous version can be downloaded with no error, but this recent version is having the error so it is something with the version (version number or any).
I am not a coder so I can not suggest something related to it.

As to the servuice desk so I think it was automated reply.

I hope that some other sellers may suggest something according to experience for example.

Thank you Sergey, I am insisting on Service Desk.

About version trouble, it may be the reason, but the EA passes validation, is running on my MT4, and the similar code was updated and run fine at published MT5 release.

Anyway we need some feed back from mql5 on what is going wrong, so we have opportunity to change/fix the code to avoid these errors.

Is this occuring when the demo version is downloaded too ? 

Lorentzos Roussos:
Is this occuring when the demo version is downloaded too ? 

Yes, demo or paid versions, both with downloading error 500.

Currently release has 713KB, the same as my MT5 release that is working.

Do you know if this size can corrupt MT4 releases at mql5.com ?

Reason: