Discussion of high-frequency trading on MT5 - page 50

Renat:
Головой надо думать, когда используете VPS. Запустите 25 Windows операционок на одном компе, раздайте их 25 трейдерам, дайте им запустить 25 терминалов внутри 25 операционок, а потом выйдите на форум, разведите руками и спросите "а что тут такого"?

To complete the picture, claim that the terminal is slowing down. That is exactly the role you have played.

Any more speculation? Without speculation, read my offer carefully without looking for a catch in it.

At best you are a naive storyteller with no technical knowledge. At worst he is a blackguard, for which he has been banned multiple times.

Renat, you are, at worst, an idiot. And at best, such provocative statements on your part are obviously an attempt to force an opponent to behave in the same manner, creating a pretext for punitive measures.

To manage to make such a big deal out of my post, which contained a mere morsel of information, is a talent. That said, you ignore previously written thoughts with far more substance.

Renat:
Trading doesn't even eat up resources by a fraction of a percent, but VPS is a total resource drag. Especially in normal overselling situation, where slowdowns can be fabulous in a lot of different places. You can easily get bogged down for a couple of tens of seconds when reading a miserable chunk from a file. And the interface may be alive at that time, just some threads in the brakes.
You should at least warn beginners about it in your article.

sion:
What was the problem on the VPS servers? I'm running a multicurrency MT5 with 10 indicators loaded on a 500 mhz VPS and it's trading fine.
I don't really know what the problem is terminal lags, maybe because I've paid for a VPS server with a Broker that I trade with or at least 50 (terminals), almost all offer this service now, some for free, I thought it would be better, in the end I chose to trade as before, even when the terminal had updates they could not update, I asked why I didn't get a good answer from the Brokers, I had to take Metatrader down and install it on the VPS server again, and it took me quite a while.

hrenfx:

Any more speculation? Without speculation, read my sentence carefully, without looking for a catch in it.

Renat, you are, at worst, an idiot. And at best, such provocative statements on your part are obviously an attempt to force your opponent to behave in the same way, creating a pretext for punitive measures.

To manage to make such a big deal out of my post, which contained a mere morsel of information, is a talent. While ignoring previously written thoughts with far more substance.

You've tried to play the blame game again, attributing it to VPS server slowdowns. And, as usual, persistently and deeply pulling the blindfold over your eyes. That's what I pointed out. It's not the first time you've been peddling obvious bullshit.

I don't want to disappoint people about HFT in forex and spoil your song. It's a black song too.

Renat:

You've tried to play the terminal's fault again, attributing it to the VPS servers' brakes. And, as usual, stubbornly and deeply pulling the blindfold over your eyes. That's what I pointed out. It's not the first time you've been peddling obvious bullshit.

Let's check the adequacy of your perception. I ask forum members to speak out if they see what Renat saw in my writing.

If there are more than two such people, I will apologise and delete myself.

P.P.S. In case anyone doesn't know, DDS (not VPS) ~ a separate physical remote machine whose resources are fully owned by the tenant.

Renat: I don't want to disappoint people about HFT in forex and spoil your song. That song is a black one too, after all.

Well yes, hrenfx wrote exactly that earlier - right there (highlighted by me):

hrenfx: HFT on MT4 is utopia, has said so many times.

server:
I don't really know what the problem is terminals slowed down, maybe because I paid for the VPS server at the Brokers who make my trading or at least 50 of them (terminals), almost all offer this service now, some for free, I thought it would be better, in the end I chose to trade as before, even when the terminal update came they could not update I asked why I didn't get a good answer from the Brokers I had to pull down Metatrader and install it on the VPS server again and it took time and not a little for me.

You don't know?

I had to tear down Metatrader and install it again on a VPS server, and the time was not small for me.

How many years have you had your computer? It's probably been running a lot of lags, with just one operating system and a couple of programs?

Now imagine that you can run 25 different operating systems on exactly the same computer (and the ISPs don't even theoretically have anything else, God forbid you have more memory). Windows. Can you imagine?

So it is a VPS. Now run 25 terminals with good resource appetite.

It's a good time to speculatively take 24/25 resources from your normal work computer and put you behind it. Do you like it? Does it feel good? That's what a VPS is, and at the same time a visualisation of the tale of"Greedy Vartan".

Mathemat:

Well yes, hrenfx wrote exactly that earlier - here (emphasis added):

And I wrote without reference to terminals.

And I know very well why.

Renat:

And I know exactly why.

"I haven't read it, but I condemn it!"

hrenfx:

Let's check the adequacy of your perception. I ask forum members to speak out if they see in my writing what Renat does.

If there are more than two such people, I will apologise and delete myself.

P.P.S. In case anyone doesn't know, DDS (not VPS) ~ a separate physical remote machine, the resources of which are fully owned by the tenant.

Told me to learn Son, now it turns out there is also a DDS, a couple more people here to discuss the level of Renat and his opponent

Renat: And I was writing without regard to terminals.

Are you suggesting that HFT in FOREX is utopia?

P.S. Honestly, I don't give a shit about HFT, because I'm looking for completely different dependencies. I don't want to become a hostage of iron and general arbitrariness of the kitchens.

But in any case I wonder where this discussion will lead. I would very much like to avoid completely unnecessary reprisals in this case.

Reason: