Martingale

A friend asked me if it’s possible to make money by “Martingale”. 

On my opinion, in every area could exist a professional making an incredible job! My response to that question is always yes. I believe talented traders can actually make a lot of money using “Martingale” system. The true is that the more money you have, less complicate it is.

I think its funny when people give bad comments to a signal when they actually knew it was “Martingale” before subscribing to it. On my opinion, if you subscribe to a signal, you must study it before subscribing; afterwards you must close your eyes, cross fingers, and believe that the professional behind the scene knows exactly what he is doing. Thought.

I don’t like “Martingale”, but the more technics you know, depending on how efficient that you explored each tool, less difficult it will be for you to find theories into the basket of solutions. "Martigale", if exaggerated, will end up as bad as a person eating the same meal everyday. Remember that you could get cancer for eating to much vegetable. Ugh... The bottom line is that nothing is really safe in this market, and I respect those who can make money on "Martingale". Cheers to my friends.

Do you want to discuss the mathematics involved, rather then just words ? 

Cassiano Jardim:

A friend asked me if it’s possible to make money by “Martigale”. 

On my opinion, in every area could exist a professional making an incredible job! My response to that question is always yes. I believe talented traders can actually make a lot of money using “Martigale” system. The true is that the more money you have, less complicate it is.

I think its funny when people give bad comments to a signal when they actually knew it was “Martigale” before subscribing to it. On my opinion, if you subscribe to a signal, you must study it before subscribing; afterwards you must close your eyes, cross fingers, and believe that the professional behind the scene knows exactly what he is doing. Thought.

I don’t like “Martigale”, but the more technics you know, depending on how efficient that you explored each tool, less difficult it will be for you to find theories into the basket of solutions. "Martigale", if exaggerated, will end up as bad as a person eating the same meal everyday. Remember that you could get cancer for eating to much vegetable. Ugh... The bottom line is that nothing is really safe in this market, and I respect those who can make money on "Martigale". Cheers to my friends.

Martingale

The forum threads

1. Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions)
  2. Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG
  3. Featured Martingale EA to explore and expand, provided by a programmer 
  4. Does a safe Martingale exist ?
  5. Why people are still trying Martingale Systems?
  6. The Video - Trading The Martingale and Anti Martingale Strategies

CodeBase

1. Angry Bird (Scalping) - expert for MetaTrader 4 - the settings and trades - look at this post.
  2. KNUX Martingale - expert for MetaTrader 4
  3. MacdPatternTraderAll0.01. Time+Martingale - expert for MetaTrader 4
  4. Pure_Martingale - expert for MetaTrader 4
  5. Trend_Catcher - expert for MetaTrader 5
  6. and more and more - use search here 
  7. Ingrid Martingale - expert for MetaTrader 5

The articles

============

AmiBroker : converted from/to - the thread 

============

Cassiano Jardim:

On my opinion, in every area could exist a professional making an incredible job! My response to that question is always yes. I believe talented traders can actually make a lot of money using “Martigale” system. The true is that the more money you have, less complicate it is.

I think its funny when people give bad comments to a signal when they actually knew it was “Martigale” before subscribing to it. On my opinion, if you subscribe to a signal, you must study it before subscribing; afterwards you must close your eyes, cross fingers, and believe that the professional behind the scene knows exactly what he is doing. Thought.

I don’t like “Martigale”, but the more technics you know, depending on how efficient that you explored each tool, less difficult it will be for you to find theories into the basket of solutions. "Martigale", if exaggerated, will end up as bad as a person eating the same meal everyday. Remember that you could get cancer for eating to much vegetable. Ugh... The bottom line is that nothing is really safe in this market, and I respect those who can make money on "Martigale". Cheers to my friends.

I mean: do you want to tell something new to all of us? Something which we all did not discuss here?
So, do it.

Sergey Golubev:

I mean: do you want to tell something new to all of us? Something which we all did not discuss here?
So, do it.

Just as i thought. The same dudes over and over. Not sure why you guys are always the first to give comments. I'm sorry if my writings are making you uncomfortable. Weird! Do you guys need to comment on each post? or is it because you are also selling something? I wonder why. 

Marco vd Heijden:
Do you want to discuss the mathematics involved, rather then just words ? 
Yes. Can you explain the mathematics? Lets create a debate. I would love to learn how mathematically "Martigale" works for you.

Martingale, averaging up or averaging down, are all position management strategies that when used correctly could be profitable. Even if using martingale, one must know when to bail out.

Cassiano Jardim:

Just as i thought. The same dudes over and over. Not sure why you guys are always the first to give comments. I'm sorry if my writings are making you uncomfortable. Weird! Do you guys need to comment on each post? or is it because you are also selling something? I wonder why. 

Because I am thinking that you are making selfpromotion to refresh your commercial activity and to get new subscribers.
Your threads - 

---------------- 

Sergey Golubev:

Because I am thinking that you are making selfpromotion to refresh your commercial activity and to get new subscribers.
Your threads - 

---------------- 

My dear friend. You are right. I am. Just like every beginner would do, and I don't see a problem with it. Behind my writings and the time of doing such, you will find a lot of dedication. I'm sorry but there are lots of links out there saying things that I disagree. i kind of built my opinion and i like to see things from a different point of view. Like for example, I would love to hear the mathematics that Marco vd Heijden is talking about. 

further, Mql5 says: "Ask questions on technical analysis, discuss trading systems and improve your MQL5 programming skills to develop your own trading strategies. Communicate and share your experience with traders from anywhere in the world, answer questions and help beginners — MQL5.community is developing along with you".

So, I think i'm not stealing anything, and i'm not doing anything wrong. But expressing my opinion as it helps me bringing more discipline into the sub-conscience. I'm sure you have seen articles about psychology, right? I see traders reading "Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas", but few of them can actually use what he says. Because if you trade "Martigale" you basically break all kinds of disciplines. Manual traders care about that. Anyway, I wont be rude on your threads, as i'm just trying to post my things. Have a good day, wish you good trades.

Cassiano Jardim:

Sometime Martin works and the best way is earn and exit, in Martin actually you checking your capital strength against market and market is strength too strong so if market rig you earns otherwise loosing all is a common result.

Why Martin common, When mostly traders fails they comes on martin or they tries their last hope. 

Cassiano Jardim:

Yes you are correct. Since 99% traders don't have money management and risk protection knowledge, they always lose money; they lose first if they use martingale, FIb or math recurrence systems for lot values. 

Reason: