Experts: Milestone - page 57

Above are the settings, test results and graphs of my tests with MILESTONE 10.4 . As you can see, the results are amazing, I mean simply incredible, I believe God used Trevone to give us hope in making money effortlessly with MILESTONE 10.4 with as little as 300 dollars ( NOT 300 EUROS). I give GOD all the Glory.
hey man, nice results you got there. Build 610? I'll try them out on my live account. Lets see.

patmontes:

Above are the settings, test results and graphs of my tests with MILESTONE 10.4 . As you can see, the results are amazing, I mean simply incredible, I believe God used Trevone to give us hope in making money effortlessly with MILESTONE 10.4 with as little as 300 dollars ( NOT 300 EUROS). I give GOD all the Glory.
hey man, nice results you got there. Build 610? I'll try them out on my live account. Lets see.
yes my dear, I tested it on build 610. please dont forget to show gratitude as you start hitting lots and lots of profits.

Still backtests. Forward is more interesting. :)

Results today so far:

eur/usd +3 pips closed

eur/aud +34 pips closed

gbp/usd +22 pips closed

gbp/jpy floating long -30 pips

gbp/nzd +39 pip closed

aud/cad +8 pips closed

usd/cad +29 pips closed

usd/jpy floating -13 pips

nzd/usd +9 pips closed

eur/nzd +20 pips closed

In summary its +1,5% balance over all accounts. Not counting the floating losses, they get closed after 24 hours or 0,5 to 1% loss (to total account size), depending what happens first and which pair. the jpy and nzd pairs I allow 1% all others just 0.5% loss.

Next reports friday evening or saturday afternoon, depends if I find the time.

dydynamic:
patmontes:

yes my dear, I tested it on build 610. please dont forget to show gratitude as you start hitting lots and lots of profits.

for sure! will start testing today... although my leverage only 1:100

patmontes:
dydynamic:
patmontes:

for sure! will start testing today... although my leverage only 1:100

1:100 is ok. you can use 1:400 for maximum performance from milestone 10.4 because I tested with 1:400 and the results were stunningly awesome.

So why can I have a setting, which trades the whole year through and my account is just fine, and the same setting doesn´t work anymore with even more initial desposit? means 100,- USD ends up with 700,- USD and 350 USD or higher ends up with a crash.

MartinG:
So why can I have a setting, which trades the whole year through and my account is just fine, and the same setting doesn´t work anymore with even more initial desposit? means 100,- USD ends up with 700,- USD and 350 USD or higher ends up with a crash.

for milestone 10.4, your initial deposit can never be above 300usd, if it is above 300usd by even 10usd it will crash, maybe Trevone programmed it to work with 300usd or its equivalent as its maximum initial deposit. I prefer this because if i have 20 different initial deposits of 300usd each which is a total of 6000usd, i will make more profit because milestone 10.4 will have more room to operate than if i have the whole 6000usd in one account and open multiple pairs of twenty in the same account.Just see it as employing twenty workers to earn money for you in forex and all twenty workers cannot fall sick at the same time and if 2 or 3 fall sick at once,the others will cover for their loss of revenue, the advantage here is that they work independently in their own cubicles.Twenty different accounts means twenty different currency pairs in twenty different mt4 trading platform. Permutate twenty different ways of making money in forex at minimum costs, at minimum risks with massive potential and profit. Its simple logic and common sense, please don't be greedy. please use 300usd as your maximum deposit for milestone 10.4 with the settings i provided.

I am new to this code base stuff and trying to get it to work on my computer. I have tried to download the info but where do I put it in the Meta4 Trader platform or wherever else cause I would like to try to use this? Thanks

Well, currently it seems to be taking a lot of wrong trades. Maybe it is just in my accoount but JPY goes up and Milestone is only taking sells....

jtmoney16:
I am new to this code base stuff and trying to get it to work on my computer. I have tried to download the info but where do I put it in the Meta4 Trader platform or wherever else cause I would like to try to use this? Thanks

right-click on mt4 icon on your desktop and click "file location",open "MQL4 folder",then open "experts folder", then place the milestone "mq4 file", close the whole folder and double click the mt4 icon on your desktop, click the experts button in your navigation panel on the left side of your chart, you will see milestone expert advisor, double click it and enable live trading on the currency pair chart you want it to trade with, click ok and you will see a smiling face at the top right of the chart and then watch it trade.
Reason: