VPS not working - page 26

AhmedMostafa2020:

Have a look on this !

This is your local MT4 terminal journal tab and should be like that if you have synchronized succesfully with your MQL5 VP server.

Your problem is that you can't find your MQL5 VP server in your Navigator window, under your account details.

I hope you haven't forgot something crucial and we are loosing our time here.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is your local MT4 terminal journal tab and should be like that if you have synchronized succesfully with your MQL5 VP server.

Your problem is that you can't find your MQL5 VP server in your Navigator window, under your account details.

I hope you haven't forgot something crucial and we are loosing our time here.

I sent you to have a look that all are ok .. I didn't forgot anything, as I told you it was working and then stopped and lose it from the Navigator window under account detail :)

AhmedMostafa2020:

I sent you to have a look that all are ok .. I didn't forgot anything, as I told you it was working and then stopped and lose it from the Navigator window under account detail :)

Contact the Service Desk then.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the Service Desk then.

Thanks .. Already sent them message :)

How do I get logs on a VPS on my terminal whwn the VPS icon is not showing on my terminal but on my MQL5 account page?

st.josawamba:
How do I get logs on a VPS on my terminal whwn the VPS icon is not showing on my terminal but on my MQL5 account page?
Look at this page for the location of the VPS logs/journal:
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/virtual_hosting/virtual_hosting_migration
Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Migration is transferring the current active environment from the trading platform to the virtual one. This is a simple and straightforward way to change the set of launched programs, open charts and subscription parameters in the virtual platform. Preparing for Migration Charts and Market Watch In the Market Watch window, set up the list of...

Dear MQL5 Group,

I changed my VPS subscription server to one of London servers and it is stuck and won't start, Please Help.

Pedram GhasemiAfshar:

Dear MQL5 Group,

I changed my VPS subscription server to one of London servers and it is stuck and won't start, Please Help.

You need to synchronize (to migrate) your environment (charts with EAs attached, or signal subscription) with new server to start.

I am familiar with that and Iwas already using it for days and even changing account and starting server again. I changed two things and then boom that happened:

1- change server to London 09

2-connect vps to MT4 account then back to MT5 account

Pedram GhasemiAfshar:

I am familiar with that and Iwas already using it for days and even changing account and starting server again. I changed two things and then boom that happened:

1- change server to London 09

2-connect vps to MT4 account then back to MT5 account

You can't move a MT4 MQL5 VPS to MT5 and/or vice versa, so maybe there is your problem.

Try to move it again to another server, on the same platform (MT4 or MT5) that it was initialy purchased for and try again.

Reason: