vps issue - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

There you are: signal disabled!

You have to right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize signal only and then check the MQL5 VPS journal for the: synchronization finished succesfully and the: signal enabled, messages.

the weird thing is that let alone the vps even though a let my computer on the signal ain't copied )= i checked the settings many times, mql5 website crashed today maybe it's related, please somebody can help ??? 

Ibrahim Genel:

do you have any advice ?

Your MQL5 VPS server is great, don't think that this is your problem!

You have to do the whole procedure again, because you are still not connected to the signal.

Open your MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab, check your settings and then right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize signal only.

After that right click on the MQL5 VPS again >> Journals and check for the: synchronization finished succesfully and the: signal enabled, messages.

If they are not there, you haven't done it correctly.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your MQL5 VPS server is great, don't think that this is your problem!

You have to do the whole procedure again, because you are still not connected to the signal.

Open your MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab, check your settings and then right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize signal only.

After that right click on the MQL5 VPS again >> Journals and check for the: synchronization finished succesfully and the: signal enabled, messages.

If they are not there, you haven't done it correctly.

I've allready done it exactly step by step if u don't believ you check it out yourself via timeviewer, i'm not thé only one in that situation even though i let my computer open it doesn't copy... This isn't normal please if you can't help me anymore ask one of your competent colleagues who may know more about it
Reason: