Any great idea about HEDGING positions welcome here - page 7

Seyedmajid Masharian:

i am a professional trader that have been in the marketplace since 9 years ago .

check tens of thousands of EAs , indicators , strategies like price action , ichimuko etc...

and can assure you 99% of them not work in long term.

because market is unpredictable and full of uncertainty. so no one can predict the

market direction with %100 accuracy even big players like central banks.

( remember George soros and the bank of England , https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp  )

i said %99 of systems but %1 can make consistent money a part of those is hedging i think.

if you have any idea about hedging come here and give your comment.

sorry haven't read the whole thread, but the request the author to start with his own ideas on hedging before others can chip in. Thats because hes a professional trader

Seyedmajid Masharian:

i will prove you soon after my EA will code by a programmer.

i am  finishing my strategy  these months.

tell us some

how is your strategy?

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

tell us some

how is your strategy?

My strategy is a kind of hedging... that can make money in any market condition.

Seyedmajid Masharian:
My strategy is a kind of hedging... that can make money in any market condition.

well

but how?

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

well

but how?

Sorry but cant explain more. Do you have any idea.

Fernando Carreiro:
I am well aware of the function or are you forgetting the discussion on the thread where you discovered it and then deleted all your posts when it got too heated for you?

I deleted all the posts because Alaine was trolling me so I'd respond in a way to which he could justify a ban. 

Seyedmajid Masharian:
Sorry but cant explain more. Do you have any idea.

you can not tell us some, but you are asking all of us our ideas

it is not fair

I think you are searching holy grail

good luck

Seyedmajid Masharian: Sorry but cant explain more. Do you have any idea.

How very "honorable" and "professional" of you to request that others explain their ideas but you are not willing to do the same! I think there is a name for that but I cannot say it or I will be banned for it!

Fernando Carreiro:

How very "honorable" and "professional" of you to request that others explain their ideas but you are not willing to do the same! I think there is a name for that but I cannot say it or I will be banned for it!

You are not have to be here ... and send me your useless comments just give your idea if you want if not you can go to another forum.  At 1st i ask people to send their ideas here and you sent  your idea so pleae finish that and leave us to debate about main goal. 

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

you can not tell us some, but you are asking all of us our ideas

it is not fair

I think you are searching holy grail

good luck

think you are searching holy grail .... he he he there is not any holy grail . Do you really ask me to make public my 9 years of effort here.  Good luck 
Reason: