Coding is the easy part of expert advisors - page 2

EA-trader:

It is 90 %  easier than trading.I am learning.

You don't know what you are talking about.

You haven't got a clue.

Stop talking.

Please.

You are posting ridiculous posts non-stop.

You don't even realize the level of how far you are off from the real world.

It's ridiculous and it just doesn't stop.

The coding is not as easy as you think.  Especially when you try to code the things that matter.

My observations:

One of the most common mistakes people make is to think that they need very complex system to beat the market. They always look for some "magic" combination of multiple exotic indicators. But most indicators can be useful only for manual trading. They give you visual reference.

EA's on the other hand do not need visual reference. They need only raw data and reliable (proven) price action models. (And these models are not easy to code!)

The reality is that the best automated systems are simple in terms of trading logic!

Buy low, sell high. Or buy high, sell higher........ This is what Forex trading is all about.

High? Low?  How do you estimate this? 

Only a few people know how to do it.

And usually they don't like to share their secrets on public forums.

For those who read & believe it's just about putting the whole together :

All these strategies with more than one indicator can be done with the MTeditor Wizard, distributed freely in the metatrader 5 package. 

I encourage you to try, it takes less than 5 minutes to generate such a code with more than 10 indicators.

Coding is the easy part of expert advisors

your heading is insulting to the developers that endeavour to provide high quality code.

Yeah. And it comes with the basic signal policy for each of the indicators available.

There's also a bunch of advanced functions, it takes only a few minutes to optimize : fairly enough to do without coders, freelancers & all those nerdies people from the forum.

Really, go on.

Keith Watford:

Coding is the easy part of expert advisors

your heading is insulting to the developers that endeavour to provide high quality code.

Hi Keith 

I have use many decent coders here.You all have the ability to code,  I don't code or have that ability  , but prefer to use professional intelligent coders. Coding in comparison with trading is much easier, you will only understand this if you know all about trading.That does not mean, coders are useless or worthless,it actually means trading is much harder than what everybody imagines.Most people are way out of reality , and miles  away  about the truths of trading.

I should have said "coding is normal useful profession, but trading is 10 times harder". My post may sound insulting , but is not ,  trading is extremely difficult to master.

It's a fast food & ain't bad. 

6 breakout strategies, 10 hedging,, 10 ranging , counter trend bear market or bull market  , 15 trending , x arbitrage, 10 grid etc etc etc some for forex others for oil and indicess.

One EA  is enough, isn't it?

EA-trader:

Hi Keith 

I have use many decent coders here.You all have the ability to code,  I don't code or have that ability  , but prefer to use professional intelligent coders. Coding in comparison with trading is much easier, you will only understand this if you know all about trading.That does not mean, coders are useless or worthless,it actually means trading is much harder than what everybody imagines.Most people are way out of reality , and miles about the truths of trading.

I should said "coding is normal useful profession, but trading is 10 times harder". My post may sound insulting ,but is not , it trading is extremely difficult to master.

Programming is the profession that requires the education and special skills. This is a highly intellectual profession.

And your statement that "Coding is the easy part of expert advisors" - it seems that (accoding to your logic) it is probably easy to launch a rocket into space in comparison with baking bread for example (in case you are not lanching any rocket, and you are not baking bread).

----------------

It is very strange when you are making some public announcement about something which you have no idea about ...
You should be a coder to understand - it is easy or not ...

I know about it because I am not a coder.

Reason: