Coding is the easy part of expert advisors - page 8

Tusher Ahmed:

what leads you into thinking that every programmers waste time & effort in coding, just to sell his low-quality products online?

If algos were not profiting, then it wouldn't tick 100 times every minutes!

Someone must be trading !

Someone must-be winning consistently, with his algos/automated programs!

What if i tell you : even i have profitable logics implemented in MQL indicators/scripts? This month i worked on a script that produces 75-78% winning trades at 1:1 (no grid, martingale or bs). The logic is similar to waves of ocean or wind-flow or other natural forces. Regardless of the strategy working or not, we are not gonna sell it online. 

Its for my client, he's trading with a high accuracy following this system.Obviously he could trade it manually, sitting in his bed(at comfort), but it took me 3 weeks to program it, still not sure if automation could meet all criteria that he follows. Most traders have trading systems that  are highly subjective, with no set rules, in such projects, only programmers know tough it is to automate their "relativity based strategy". Anyway, if i start trading my own monies, i sure will post my account statements someday. 

Best programmers have made their own tools and don't need to sell them nor online nor offline. 

The market is like a "showroom", a portfolio for coders where max prices for product is limited to $30 000.

If you offer this guy 1 million for his EA he'll laugh at you :) : some EAs are simply unsellable & some coders' service are simply unbuyable. 

Reason: