Poll : Closed club of expert writers - who's in favour? - page 17

Mathemat >> :

Well, then you're a saint. But you're taking a big risk. How long do you expect to take to make a decent defense?

Six months. Whatever it takes. Let's see what the thieves can do.)

>> I've still got work to do.)

four2one >> :

1. Latency is VERY high - only large TFs will do.

2. server hoster - will "get" access to the code.

3. there has to be ABSOLUTE communication with the code on the server, no one guarantees it.

4. If desired, a third party can break the hoster like .....

1. Some transmission problems will indeed arise, but these will be mainly due to the "last mile", so people from the hinterland are unlikely to become millionaires.

2. the hoster should be a trusted person (or better, a group of persons, something like a "mutual responsibility"), but in general, between the real EA and the hoster we can organize the same client-server interface (I see the Expert Advisor on one server is disconnected, which sends signals to the program translator on another server, which in turn sends signals to the user's EA on the third server:)))). Then the question arises, why do we need the mediator at all?

3. You can increase reliability by using the same spare servers or proxies.

4. Anything can be broken. But practice shows that it is much easier and more effective to protect one thing than a disparate tribe of advisers scattered over the vast expanses of the internet.

All witnesses should be removed.

This is the only useful advice in this thread about the secrets of the polischel.

What two people know is known to all.

I assume that in the code protection clubs created on the basis of this thread, only those who are most interested in cracking this very code will hang out.

If I were the owner of any secrets, I would certainly not trust any clubs with information about how these secrets are hidden from outsiders. It would be easier to give away the keys to the flat, the car and the PIN codes, along with the credit cards, to the right and left - the result would be the same.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

All witnesses should be removed.

This is the only useful advice in this thread about the secrets of the polischel.

What two people know is known to all.

I assume that in the code protection clubs created on the basis of this branch, only those who are most interested in cracking this very code will hang out.

If I were the owner of any secrets, I would certainly not trust any clubs with information about how these secrets are hidden from outsiders. It would be easier to give away the keys to the flat, the car and the PIN codes, along with the credit cards, to the right and left - the result would be the same.

>> we're all on the same page.

Reshetov >> :

>> all witnesses must be removed.

And that's the right thing to do! But troublesome. So I will assume that one person (let's not point fingers) will know the full extent of the defence.

And if it turns out the way he plans, the EA code might not even be available to him.

TheXpert >>: Six months. In general, it's up to you. At the same time we'll see the possibilities of thieves).

I wanted to add that you are taking a big risk, like every saint: an Expert Advisor, which makes enough income for bread and caviar, may be bitten by a professional fish, professing the principles of code accessibility for all.

P.S. Once I heard something about logical obfuscation, but did not get into the subject...

Fucking hell... Nothing's working :( just this forum... ICQ won't work, Google won't work... Yandex isn't working :(

always protect yourself!

Mathemat >> :

I wanted to add that you are taking a big risk, like every saint: an EA making enough income for bread and caviar can also be bitten by professional fish professing the principles of code accessibility for all.

P.S. I've heard something about logical obfuscation before but never went deep into the subject...

For every logical obfuscation there is a logical decryption.

Maybe. But I recently read that logical obfuscation is a real challenge for reengineering masters. On the other hand, having to involve such tools is clearly making the project more expensive and reducing the chances of a "cured" EA with detailed instructions appearing in every hole on the internet.

I'm curious about something else. Whether the EA remains profitable after appearing in every hole on the internet.
Reason: