Experts: Fundamental Trader DailyFX CSV MQL4 - page 4

Hi, can we use direct csv files without using getright?

jhp2025:

Hi, can we use direct csv files without using getright?

Yes you can, but how are you going to download it? You can download it manually, but there is no point for that, as you will have to sit infront of the PC, when news comes out. If you have other ideas, let me know!

Hi. I'm a newbie, so plz forgive any stupid questions. On my charts the news is all bunched together and impossible to read the lines. It just entered a trade for me, live, demo. Is it possible somehow to see what "news" traded. Perhaps an entry in the journal or alarms?

chingching:

Hi. I'm a newbie, so plz forgive any stupid questions. On my charts the news is all bunched together and impossible to read the lines. It just entered a trade for me, live, demo. Is it possible somehow to see what "news" traded. Perhaps an entry in the journal or alarms?

There is an 'Alert' everytime news data is released, dont read the indicator lines, because that data is wrong, i found algorithm problems in the indicator code. Those problems that are in the indicator are not in the EA, i had to fix them, go by what the EA is showing as a comment, see above for 'chart information' it contains everything you need to know. When the news is released, and the EA is about to open a trade, an alert popps up with the data. 

Hope this helps

Time to make this EA profitable, an update was made to only trade 'HIGH' importance events!

c0d3:

Time to make this EA profitable, an update was made to only trade 'HIGH' importance events!

Hi c0d3

thanks. may i know where to download your latest version?

fxea:
c0d3:

Hi c0d3

thanks. may i know where to download your latest version?

It should be available for download tomorrow, i added the new EA today, when the article is refreshed, the new code should be there.

Also, a new function has been prototyped, to hedge the news order trades!!!

The prototype function does the following:

• if order is for EURUSD hedge with USDCHF
  • if order is for USDJPY hedge with GBPUSD
  • if order is for GBPUSD hedge with USDCAD
  • if order is for USDCHF hedge with EURUSD
  • if order is for AUDUSD hedge with GPBUSD
  • if order is for USDCAD hedge with GBPUSD
  • if order is for NZDUSD hedge with AUDUSD

This function is being evaluated now!

The hedge is going to be dollar neutral. For example, if LONG EURUSD order is placed, with 0.11Lots and 20PIP stoloss and 60PIP takeprofit, if this function is enabled, when EURUSD is opened, USDCHF hedge position will also be opened, with 0.11Lots and 20PIP stoploss and 60PIP takeprofit. 

Current EA has been updated to trade only 'High' importance events, and is ready for download on this site.

I had tried running this EA but it's not execution. In log I saw comment like this:

"Fundamental trader dailyfx mql4 v4.04 invalid handle-1 in fileclose"

I had follow the instruction of setting up the main files from the following site:

also, I had donwload Getright software and did it true setting

Can somewhone help me ? many thank

Reason: