EA settings-newbie Question

Hi

If an EA ran on a demo account, is it possible to see the EA settings that were used? Im trying to find these EA settings

TIA

If EA is running on the trading account (demo or real/live account) so it means that you can see this EA in the top right cprner of the chart.
And if you click on this EA on the chart (or double mouse click) so you can see the settings.

Sergey Golubev:
If EA is running on the trading account (demo or real/live account) so it means that you can see this EA in the top right cprner of the chart.
And if you click on this EA on the chart (or double mouse click) so you can see the settings.
Unfortunately it was run by someone else last week. I have the EA now and the account it was run on but not the settings. So I was wondering if there was a way to see the settings used from the past trades? 

Sham222:
Unfortunately it was run by someone else last week. I have the EA now and the account it was run on but not the settings. So I was wondering if there was a way to see the settings used from the past trades? 
If it was backtested so you can see the settings from backtesting sdtatement.
If someone was trading by this EA and you can see just trading statement so - not sorry.

Sham222:
Sergey Golubev:
If it was backtested so you can see the settings from backtesting sdtatement.
If someone was trading by this EA and you can see just trading statement so - not sorry.

i think he could see the settings from the log files .When an EA initializes it contains the settings and it prints them .
What i dont know is if the print line contains all of them.

Reason: