ea trades from dailyfx signals

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to create an ea that would trade based off the signals provided by daily fx signals. Unfortunately you will need to have an fxcm account in order to look at there signals. I would like an ea to trade exactly when they post there signals, otherwise, its back to sitting in front of the screen until there signals pop up, and quicly enter into the trade they recomend. Any ideas?

dmarth10:

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to create an ea that would trade based off the signals provided by daily fx signals. Unfortunately you will need to have an fxcm account in order to look at there signals. I would like an ea to trade exactly when they post there signals, otherwise, its back to sitting in front of the screen until there signals pop up, and quicly enter into the trade they recomend. Any ideas?

if you can replicate their decisions behind their signals, then yes, else you are going to sit infront of your screen.

c0d3:

if you can replicate their decisions behind their signals, then yes, else you are going to sit infront of your screen.

any clue as to what they are doing to achieve there signals?

dmarth10 wrote >>

Hello everyone,

hello,

I have fxcm account and I watch DFX signals.

I did not follow their signals to see if it is profitable.

also I was thinking about something that looks like your idea but not to use an EA.

you have to hier 2 more traders or make partnership with them,

anyone will keep watching screen for 8 hour and follows the signals to enter orders on same account.

at end of month pay them salary or share profit.

I say this seriously and I am interested too, if you want lets start.

but make sure their signals are profitable or not?

tavana_ms@yahoo.com

victor1967:

hello,

I have fxcm account and I watch DFX signals.

I did not follow their signals to see if it is profitable.

also I was thinking about something that looks like your idea but not to use an EA.

you have to hier 2 more traders or make partnership with them,

anyone will keep watching screen for 8 hour and follows the signals to enter orders on same account.

at end of month pay them salary or share profit.

I say this seriously and I am interested too, if you want lets start.

but make sure their signals are profitable or not?

tavana_ms@yahoo.com

I would love to know how they create there signals. Anyone have any indicators or ea's that even come close to fxcm signals?

anyone?
Reason: