Experts: Fundamental Trader DailyFX CSV MQL4 - page 6

Daldrar:

The expert still doesnt open a single trade. And i cant see vertical news lines in the graph.

Im using a Demo Account from Alpari UK. Does it have something to do with the broker?

The indicator shows vertical lines, my EA doesn't, there is some errors in showing of time in the indicator. Anyways, in the EA source code, you will find two locations with the following code : "stImportance=="High"", changing that High to a Medium, or Low, will change the EA entrance. Right now it is set for only high importance. Change it to: "stImportance=="Low" && stImportance=="Medium" && stImportance=="High"", and it will enter on all importance levels.

c0d3:
Daldrar:

The expert still doesnt open a single trade. And i cant see vertical news lines in the graph.

Im using a Demo Account from Alpari UK. Does it have something to do with the broker?

The indicator shows vertical lines, my EA doesn't, there is some errors in showing of time in the indicator. Anyways, in the EA source code, you will find two locations with the following code : "stImportance=="High"", changing that High to a Medium, or Low, will change the EA entrance. Right now it is set for only high importance. Change it to: "stImportance=="Low" && stImportance=="Medium" && stImportance=="High"", and it will enter on all importance levels.

Still doenst work for me. What Broker do u use? I´m using Alpari UK and it doesnt work for me.

I could not get to work either and I read the other site / put all the required files into the correct directories as suggested and used GetRight. There needs to be more detailed instructions

in 1.2.3. order. there is no html folder so I created one but that didn't seem to make a difference either. can't figure out what the problem could be.

I think you should make an option that lets you decide whether you only want to trade High, or everything. I want to test it! But now I have to wait for High which barely comes with previous/forecast this week =(

Very interesting EA. Will try them on market open and 'HIGH'. Thanks for sharing :)

hi

i can't use it, please help me

thanks

it is giving error as Error renaming file to remove 'GetRight' from file name now that is completed. you will need to rename this file yourself; c;\program file ................\calender.cvs.GetRight file has been downloaded ok. it just needs to be renamed to remove the.GetRight for you to use it. I tried,but failed. can u suggest me regards

Hi,

While compiling this EA, I'm getting one error with the Time.mqh file. It says cannot open the program file. Can you please help me ?

Thanks and regards

GD

i cannot open or run this system.can u help me.tq

This is the internal error that is causing this Ea not to trade Any solution to this? ==> 2012.01.26 05:22:47 FundamentalTraderDailyFX_MQL4v004: handle 2 does not exist in FileClose
Reason: