Any real traders here making a profit? - page 9

EA-trader:

First I ditched my mother , then I ditched my grandmother , now I learn from Penny  about indicators. I only made 300 custom indicators.

You only need two custom indicators: MACD and Stochastic. Customise them till they mimic the price cycles. Then freeze the parameters. Use same parameters on all time frames. Use 10 crossing 50 Exponential Moving Averages. That is my trading plan - currently only for the EuroDollar. Hard work for 10 000 hours (three years pratice trading 16 hours per day) and then good profits. No luck required at all. :-)

EA-trader:

You keep trading 20 pairs to make brokers rich.I make myself rich

Spreads, commissions, and swaps are broker's income in business.
Brokers must also pay taxes to the State
through their respective central banks while simultaneously supervising regulated brokers.

The tax is used by the State to build basic living facilities
for the welfare of its people, including you can enjoy it as citizens.

In such a fair way they must be rich,
because if the broker becomes poor, then we can not trade anymore.

So, there is nothing wrong with @Icham Aidibe trade 20 pairs.

EA-trader:

First I ditched my mother , then I ditched my grandmother ...

omg ... I just realized that you are a machine.

Yohana Parmi:

Spreads, commissions, and swaps are broker's income in business.
Brokers must also pay taxes to the State
through their respective central banks while simultaneously supervising regulated brokers.

The tax is used by the State to build basic living facilities
for the welfare of its people, including you can enjoy it as citizens.

In such a fair way they must be rich,
because if the broker becomes poor, then we can not trade anymore.

So, there is nothing wrong with @Icham Aidibe trade 20 pairs.

omg ... I just realized that you are a machine.

It is also true that a trader can trade for 40 years, all else being equal, with many different brokers and NEVER, EVER trade at ANY official price EVER. ALL his or her deals can be made at prices outside official prices.  At brokers´ spread prices. Makes you think, doesn´t it? Typically a very human situation. 

The high cost of being allowed to participate in trading with very low initial capital. Leverage compensates for that. 

PennySeven:

You only need two custom indicators: MACD and Stochastic. Customise them till they mimic the price cycles. Then freeze the parameters. Use same parameters on all time frames. Use 10 crossing 50 Exponential Moving Averages. That is my trading plan - currently only for the EuroDollar. Hard work for 10 000 hours (three years pratice trading 16 hours per day) and then good profits. No luck required at all. :-)

You are very intelligent ,it took only 10,000 hours, it takes others  30,000 hours or more, If you hang around the enemy, you get there faster.

You are right about 2 indicators  If they read a professional trader's strategy, in books ad followed it, it would have taken 100 hours maximum

Oh please come on ! 

The more money I earn, the more money my broker earns, the more the State earns and so on ... tit for tat - and WHAT ?

Icham Aidibe:

Oh please come on ! 

The more money I earn, the more money my broker earns, the more the State earns and so on ... tit for tat - and WHAT ?

I did not say there is anything wrong with the rules of the game or anything . It is just good to understand exactly how things work.

It is, however, true that the cost of trading is exorbitantly high.

Example: Spread cost in = 2 pips. Spread cost out = 2 pips. In the EuroDollar at 50 leverage, when you make 1 pip profit it costs you 4 pips spread cost. You paid 4 to make 1. Cost = 400% = extremely high, when you make only 1 pip. When you make 4 pips profit, your cost comes down to 100% of your profit.

Obviously, the higher your profit, the lower your percentage cost. 

Then get a mt licence. But you warned, there is a cost also :)

Icham Aidibe:
Then get a mt licence. But you warned, there is a cost also :)

What´s an "mt licence"?

I´m fine with the costs. They don´t bother me. Those are the rules of the game. I´m ok with that. I just try to see things for real, at real cost, etc. I´m happy with trading as it is. 

PennySeven:

What´s an "mt licence"?

A metatrader licence to become your self broker : high speed server, metatrader platform, quotes etc ... at your own charge.

Forget your MACD & stochastic if you want to rentabilize you'll need such an EA : 

Otherwise you'll do like other, open it to the public and super tax on spread to stay rentable. Wouldn't it be funny :) ?

Icham Aidibe:

A metatrader licence to become your self broker : high speed server, metatrader platform, quotes etc ... at your own charge.

Forget your MACD & stochastic if you want to rentabilize you'll need such an EA : 

Otherwise you'll do like other, open it to the public and super tax on spread to stay rentable. Wouldn't it be funny :) ?

:-) Yes, of course! My aim is to become a broker! Guaranteed way to wealth. :-) 

Reason: