Any real traders here making a profit? - page 10

PennySeven:

:-) Yes, of course! My aim is to become a broker! Guaranteed way to wealth. :-) 

Which guarantee ?!? First, do you have such an EA ? :-)

Icham Aidibe:

Which guarantee ?!? First, do you have such an EA ? :-)

No, I mean a real broker like your broker. 

First, I become a profitable trader and make enough money to become a broker, like your broker. Not what you are telling me above. A real broker like F.pro. 

My ultimate aim in trading. 

How does the saying go? If you can´t beat them, join them. :-)

PennySeven:

First, I become a profitable trader and make enough money to become a broker, like your broker. Not what you are telling me above. A real broker like F.pro. 

Then it'll be just another broker in the ocean of brokerage. 

PennySeven:

Competition is tough between brokers. The more you're seeing extra fees (spread, commissions), the less it's a reluctant business :)

Most don't have such an EA (per pairs), QED :  

When you purchase a EA on the market (which is more a showcase) you pay it 100$, the server cost 100$/year & the deposit 100$ are extra fees.

When you purchase a Cessna (plane), the low standing runway is an extra fee.

When you purchase an A380, the high standing runway is an extra fee.

Same for such a EA, the particular brokeraging it requires is just an extra fee. 

Think about @PennySeven.

Icham Aidibe:

When you purchase a EA on the market (which is more a showcase) you pay it 100$, the server cost 100$/year & the deposit 100$ are extra fees.

When you purchase a Cessna (plane), the low standing runway is an extra fee.

When you purchase an A380, the high standing runway is an extra fee.

Same for such a EA, the particular brokeraging it requires is just an extra fee. 

Think about @PennySeven.

Of course. I agree. 

I only got very interested in costs, because when I started, all brokers´ sites said: "No Commission."

I was very happy, then.

I thought: Wow, I´m going to get rich and it´s going to cost me absolutely nothing.  :-)

I think all brokers´ sites still say No commission

Now I am a bit wiser about the subject. :-)

PennySeven:

Of course. I agree. 

I only got very interested in costs, because when I started, all brokers´ sites said: "No Commission."

I was very happy, then.

I thought: Wow, I´m going to get rich and it´s going to cost me absolutely nothing.  :-)

Free lunch then?

spread widening 

stop hunting

delaying fills/ blocking profitable accounts

encouraging overtrading & scalping

buckets of free deposits 

buckets of trading against clients to make clients wealthy.

encouraging penny scalping.

I don't trade .

PennySeven:

Of course. I agree. 

I was very happy, then.

globally 2 main kind of brokers : 

• Spread 0-3 + commission (7 minimum)
  • Spread 5-10
  • others variants ...
... which is finally the same thing but not deeply, since you can have a ea which absolutely need a low spread to trade and handle commission, and a ea which doesn't support commission but could handle a high spread.

EA-trader:

Most trading strategies are not killed by greed.Traders destroy themselves by the enemy within.

This is why sun tzu is more relevant to trading, you really need EAS , because as you agree "the human brain is wired to lose in the markets".Already automation has taken over wall street.

See the problem is, you see yourself driving that big mercedes after a month. And there you've already lost. Like anything worth having, it takes time and consistence

Tafadzwa Nyamwanza:
See the problem is, you see yourself driving that big mercedes after a month. And there you've already lost. Like anything worth having, it takes time and consistence

After a loss , nobody likes losing, humans can not accept losing/losses, so they go for revenge on mr market.Then they lose more.Then they bet martingale, until Mr market wipes the bottom.

Reason: