Scalping. Tick chart on a chart. - page 5

serler2:

If the goal is to drain the deposit, then you are absolutely right!

It's not the brokerage companies that lose the deposit, it's the people.

When you earn money, you don't say that a brokerage company helped you.) It's the same with losing money!

You don't have to say it was the dealers who helped you to make the deposit.

I have been there for years and I think the market is steadily recovering from the crisis.

ZZZY: When I have a profit I say, how the DC screwed up))))

serler2:

Yes, you will undoubtedly earn more. You need the debt.

But you will also lose more in the event of a sharp counter-movement.

In order to work stably with the TS and not to get lost you need to trade small lots, with small risk and respectively low profitability.

Big lots - higher risk and high yield.

How do you know if you are out of the money?

what do you mean by a sharp counter-movement?

the euro is almost at a three year high...i guess we have to wait for the drop... but even leaving that aside, a swing of five or six pips with a normal stop loss

really works on any segment of a trend with any direction...unless there is an earthquake in Greece...

sanyooooook:

Find a man whose goal is to lose a deposit.

ZS: but according to your words and it turns out that so much is lost just because of the spread that set the DC.

ZZZY: When I have a profit, I say, how the brokerage house screwed up)))

=))))

You don't have to pay a lot of spreads!

There are 2 approaches to trading .

1. open 1 deal and earn 300 pips on it.

2. open 100 trades and earn 6 pips on each profitable trade, and 3 pips on each losing trade. minus 100 spreads.

The profit in both cases will be the same! And the cost of making a profit is different.

Do not try to open many trades. It is better to focus on the quality of entries.

I'm not saying that your approach is wrong or a drain. It's just economically inefficient. The costs of trading are high.

zoritch:

and what do you mean by "sudden opposite movement" ?

Like the one on Friday after the unemployment figures were released.

serler2:

=))))

No need to pay a lot of spreads!

1. open 1 trade and earn 300 pips on it.

2. open 100 trades and earn 6 pips on each profitable trade, and lose 3 pips on each losing trade. minus 100 spreads.

The profit in both cases will be the same! And the cost of making a profit is different.

Do not try to open many trades. It is better to focus on the quality of entries.

I'm not saying that your approach is wrong or a drain. It's just economically inefficient. The costs of trading are high.

the strongest phrase is the quality of the inputs... I wonder how to determine the quality of the inputs...(and also in time for the outputs...)?

serler2:

=))))

2. open 100 trades and earn 6 pips on each profitable trade, and 3 pips on each losing trade, minus 100 spreads.

I'm not saying that your approach is wrong or unprofitable. It's just economically inefficient. The costs of trading are high.

Well, how often does the price go 300 pips in the right direction immediately after opening a position?

zoritch:
The strongest phrase is the quality of entries... I wonder how you determine the quality of entries ... (and the timing of exits as well ...)?
By statistics. If you have 100 profitable trades out of 100 open. You are the owner of an ideal TS. The quality of entering the market is perfect! If out of 100 trades you have 50 profitable and 50 losing. But profit on profitable trades is twice more than the loss - you have an average TS. If out of 100 trades you have 50 profitable, 50 losing. TP = Sl. You've got a tartegy that's losing out on the spreads!
sanyooooook:
Well, how often does price go 300 pips in the right direction immediately after opening a position?

Not very often. But a couple of such moves is enough for a loss.

serler2:

=))))

2. open 100 trades and earn 6 pips on each profitable trade, and 3 pips on each losing trade, minus 100 spreads.

I'm not saying that your approach is wrong or unprofitable. It's just economically inefficient. Trading costs are high.

If the price reverses you may close 3 orders in the other direction and then close the rest with a loss and a drawdown - the overall result is a plus.

serler2:
Statistics. If you have 100 profitable trades out of 100 open. You are the owner of a perfect TS. The quality of entering the market is just perfect! If out of 100 trades you have 50 profitable and 50 losing. But profit on profitable trades is twice more than the loss - you have an average TS. If out of 100 trades you have 50 profitable, 50 losing. TP = Sl. You've got a tartegy that's losing out on the spreads!

Not often. But it only takes a couple of these moves to lose.

In fact, I've already shown it on this forum...916 trades...and zero losses.... but the tester is not the real thing...

in real life, the formula I calculated is crushed by the timeframe... and dies successfully...

by hand is great...but how to make an EA if you don't have a full tick chart I don't know...

because the most important thing is a continuous sequence of events... and the values of each tick have to be stored and handled...

arrays are of little help... all against people...:-))

Tantrik:

If the price reverses, you may close 3 orders in the other direction, then close with a loss and the rest with a drawdown - the result is a total plus.

On your picture, incomprehensible screen with green bars. It says nothing.

Show me how much you have earned, how much you have paid to the broker, and how much you have lost.

Reason: