Any real traders here making a profit? - page 2

Lorentzos Roussos:

I go to forums and I see these guys who have wasted lives , and wasted everybody else's time.Let me tell you something, I read a book  it told me "the currency trader used the stochastics indicator on the 4 hour chart and fundamentals like interest rates expectations to trade.He was a real currency trader.Even now stochastics on the 4 hours makes money on EAS, very simple secret.Don't waste your life  reinventing the wheel.You will see evidence here on the stochastics thread.Make an EA and make money and enjoy life.Read the 8 th post and you will see.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/258192

Stochastics the professional's preferred price action indicator
Stochastics the professional's preferred price action indicator
  • www.mql5.com
Most professionals and bank traders use stochastics, the free platform indicator.Here is a back test...

EA-trader:

I go to forums and I see these guys who have wasted lives , and wasted everybody else's time.Let me tell you something, I read a book  it told me "the currency trader used the stochastics indicator on the 4 hour chart and fundamentals like interest rates expectations to trade.He was a real currency trader.Even now stochastics on the 4 hours makes money on EAS, very simple secret.Don't waste your life  reinventing the wheel.You will see evidence here on the stochastics thread.Make an EA and make money and enjoy life.Read the 8 th post and you will see.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/258192

Interesting.
When was that book published ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

Interesting.
When was that book published ?

1993  25 years ago, e book is out of date, but the  principles about the indicators are the same.What he said about indicators and currencies ,still makes money today.

Trading Currency Cross Rates: Proven Trading Strategies from a Leading International Currency Trader and a Noted Expert on Futures and Options (Wiley Trader′s Exchange) Hardcover – 16 Jul 1993

but nowadays you have fake traders  teaching the world, when real traders don't teach, they trade.

EA-trader:

.. when real traders don't teach, they trade.

Some of your thoughts are true :)

But imagine if no one wants to be a teacher.
None of us can write, and nothing becomes anything if there is no teacher.
To be anything, we still need teachers.

Is it true that become a trader don't need a teacher?
How much does it cost for the many failures
that beginners must experience to become trader without a teacher?
How long ?

However, humans still have weaknesses.
Even a senior pilot with more than 50,000 hours of experience
still requires co-pilot and navigator in flight.

Have a nice week &
good luck :)

Yohana Parmi:

Some of your thoughts are true :)

good luck :)

those who can do, those who can;t teach on forums.

Very much like saying,  once you fail at trading become a teacher , through your seminars books, indicators, eas, signals and coaching.This is like the blind leading the blind.

I can understand  people who find gold ,selling the map to the gold, but the failed traders selling maps to the gold.95% of them?

EA-trader:

those who can do, those who can;t teach on forums.
Very much like saying,  once you fail at trading become a teacher , through your seminars books, indicators, eas, signals and coaching.This is like the blind leading the blind.
I can understand  people who find gold ,selling the map to the gold, but the failed traders selling maps to the gold.95% of them?

Since the beginning, you are teaching us like a teacher, 
and that is good, we appreciate your opinion.

By the way, you know Yamaha and Honda, right?
Yamaha and Honda do not need to be racing world champions first before producing motorcycles.
They just invite, give exercise and coaching to the real racer like Mr. Rossi and Mr. Marquez to driving their product :)

Teachers, programmers, producers, managers ... and even traders, are having different skills.
We should still honor their respective fields.

Have a good day.

EA-trader:

If a good trader can earn a simple 30 pips consistently a day from trading , a trader can become a billionaire in 5 years. They would not need to sell anything.

People selling stuff, when they ot profitable, is like the blind leading the blind.

Your graph is totally wrong, there is no such thing as a smooth mountain. Once you become an experience trader you will understand that there are limitation to risk and money management in accordance to the size of your balance. An average profit will be an option to follow. Experience trader know that there are some day or week where market doesn't bring us profits. The most profitable traders trade only 10% to 15% of the time and are free 85% of the time, they check the market at the beginning and at the end of each sessions, they can be trading 2 or 3 times per week, they have a selected currencies they trade on. They are very disciplined and adhere to their setup rules. In the end results money management is crucial cause a mistake can occur due to an unpredictable news which pop up somehow.

The quicker you want to be rich, the more mistakes you are gonna make and the quicker you will loose all you capital, take your time! you are not in a competition or a race with any body to make money. By the way its your own capital you have invested to trade.

Successful traders do also spend time on forum just to read and keep learning, they never stop, they often don't comment in threads, but they do read your thread.

;-) its point less to prove to any body or anyone on any forum that you know how to trade or have deep knowledge about trading. Once you are a profitable trader you will understand that everything is normal. Who is that trader who will discuss his successful technique or share his best EA? none, because that will be like giving away a million $ to your competitor's company every 6 months or 12 months. But they will rather share the miniature techniques of trading manually which bring small profits because of their kindness.

I do agree that stochastic, RSI, MA, Fibonacci, MACD and many other indicator are most reliable. 80% of traders fail because they don't understand the market, they don't know how to use the indicators properly, they don't understand on how to use EAs and most often they fail because of greediness 

Yes i'm making a little bit green pips everyday around 10-20 pips..

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Your graph is totally wrong, there is no such thing as a smooth mountain. Once you become an experience trader you will understand that there are limitation to risk and money management in accordance to the size of your balance. An average profit will be an option to follow. Experience trader know that there are some day or week where market doesn't bring us profits. The most profitable traders trade only 10% to 15% of the time and are free 85% of the time, they check the market at the beginning and at the end of each sessions, they can be trading 2 or 3 times per week, they have a selected currencies they trade on. They are very disciplined and adhere to their setup rules. In the end results money management is crucial cause a mistake can occur due to an unpredictable news which pop up somehow.

The quicker you want to be rich, the more mistakes you are gonna make and the quicker you will loose all you capital, take your time! you are not in a competition or a race with any body to make money. By the way its your own capital you have invested to trade.

Successful traders do also spend time on forum just to read and keep learning, they never stop, they often don't comment in threads, but they do read your thread.

;-) its point less to prove to any body or anyone on any forum that you know how to trade or have deep knowledge about trading. Once you are a profitable trader you will understand that everything is normal. Who is that trader who will discuss his successful technique or share his best EA? none, because that will be like giving away a million $ to your competitor's company every 6 months or 12 months. But they will rather share the miniature techniques of trading manually which bring small profits because of their kindness.

I do agree that stochastic, RSI, MA, Fibonacci, MACD and many other indicator are most reliable. 80% of traders fail because they don't understand the market, they don't know how to use the indicators properly, they don't understand on how to use EAs and most often they fail because of greediness 

Exactly.

Yohana Parmi:

Since the beginning, you are teaching us like a teacher, 
and that is good, we appreciate your opinion.

By the way, you know Yamaha and Honda, right?
Yamaha and Honda do not need to be racing world champions first before producing motorcycles.
They just invite, give exercise and coaching to the real racer like Mr. Rossi and Mr. Marquez to driving their product :)

Teachers, programmers, producers, managers ... and even traders, are having different skills.
We should still honor their respective fields.

Have a good day.

Respect is earned and there is no need to be rude to these professions.But in trading , we have a big problem.95 % lose , they end up as teachers on all the trading forums, then you get 95 % offsprings, those who know nowt are breeding the new 95%.

The trading forums are essentially the "blind leading the blind".

It is like going for a driving test, failing it and you get respected by being promoted to become driving instructor.

Reason: