In my Jounal Signal:2018.05.28 04:11:13.53': Signal - #2928986 sell 0.02 EURCHF at 1.16200 skipped as no symbol found.
Any body tell me pls! what do i have to do with the problem
Look at the Market Watch window in Metatrader to see this symbol. If not so - right mouse click on the Market Watch and allow this symbol.
If it does not work so write to the service desk telling all the information to them (which signal, your logs, and so on).
The reply slowly when they do not have enough information.Did you tell them about your OS (WIndows, Linux, MacOS), about the signal, about how you subscribed, your logs?
Because if it works for everybody but does not work for you only so they need to know - why ... to replicate this issue ... and they need more information.
If you are sure that you did everything in right way so write to the service desk.If you are not sure so please find the information below -
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 10:02
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
Check with your broker, its unusual not to find the EURCHF symbol, its a common symbol without suffixes.
If you've enabled it as Sergey suggested through the Marketwatch, you should be able to copy it properly.
i did all and the Broker confirm me that thay are alow to copy from MQL5.
Could you pls help me buy teamview?
Contact the signal provider, he/she should help you with your problem.
Before the teamview post here some screenshots (MarketWatch with the symbol(s) the signal is trading, the chart, .. ), and the log entries of Journal and Expert!
Beside that your entry: 2018.05.28 04:11:13.53': Signal - #2928986 sell 0.02 EURCHF at 1.16200
looks somewhat weird EURCHF is les than 0.9 but EURUSD is around 1.16 today!
So please check that first!!
Correct, I didn't noticed that Carl!
I do not know why,
So despite the fact that your screenshot is on my screen so small that I see practically nothing your all.png shows that EURUSD and EURCHF seem to have a postfix m!
Of course the signal does not find EURCHF or EURUSD!
You need to adjust your terminal so that - as I guess - you trade EURUSDm of your terminal according to the signal of EURUSD of the signal provider.