Advice about Signal error - not found update signal - 1978 in base

Pls i need an advice on best possible reason why trade are not copying to my mt4 trading platform, i trade on a mini account(EURUSDm) i have subscribe to a signal provider on a real account, connected successfully but cant copy trade this error message i get ( Signal - symbol EURUSD not found)

I will appraciate any possible advice or process to connect successfully. 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

ben4real:
Pls i need an advice on best possible reason why trade are not copying to my mt4 trading platform, i trade on a mini account(EURUSDm) i have subscribe to a signal provider on a real account, connected successfully but cant copy trade this error message i get ( Signal - symbol EURUSD not found)

I will appraciate any possible advice or process to connect successfully. 

Your provider use the symbol EURUSD, but your broker provides EURUSDm. It seems the signal system is not able to recognize that is the same symbol (but is it really the same ?). Anyway the only thing you can do is the choose a broker who provides the same symbol(s) as the provider. You can also report this issue to Metaquotes, you have to write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Reason: