MQL VPS for MT5 - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

Autotrading is always ON in VPS.
And VPS is not your home Metatrader (we/you can not disable or enable autotrading on VPS because VPS is not connected with your home Metatrader at all; it is connected during the synchronization only).

Of course, you should enable autotrading on your home Metatrader during synchronization.
But after that - autotrading will be automatically disabled on your home Metatrader because everything is synchronized with VPS.

How I can review or check if the trade open on my VPS while the home Metatrader is off?

Open Metatrader (autotrading should be off/disabled), and check the trading account and check MQL5 VPS journal.

----------------

I want to say that you are asking the questions which you should ask before renting VPS.
But you rented VPS first, and after that only you started to ask the questions about "how it works" ...

----------------

I provided all the links/information on my post to this thread.
So, go to my posts, find some useful link and so on.

Example - answer to your question is on post ("2. Monitor VPS ...").

MQL VPS for MT5
MQL VPS for MT5
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I have MT5 with a demo account...

Sergey Golubev:

Open Metatrader (autotrading should be off/disabled), and check the trading account and check MQL5 VPS journal.

----------------

I want to say that you are asking the questions which you should ask before renting VPS.
But you rented VPS first, and after that only you started to ask the questions about "how it works" ...

----------------

I provided all the links/information on my post to this thread.
So, go to my posts, find some useful link and so on.

Example - answer to your question is on post ("2. Monitor VPS ...").

Thank you again for your support and answer, sorry for the conflict I was thinking the trades will open also at the home Metatarde, but from your clarification it will open and closed through the VPS journal only, right?

The profit and the balance of the account will also appear on the VPS Journal, or we have other way to review it.

Ramy Al:

Thank you again for your support and answer, sorry for the conflict I was thinking the trades will open also at the home Metatarde, but from your clarification it will open and closed through the VPS journal only, right?

The trades will open and close on your Metatrader, and you can see it in case you connect your Metatrader to the trading account.
You can see it on your home Metatrader (if everything is fine so it is enough), or you can check VPS journal (in case some error and you want to know about why).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL VPS for MT5

Sergey Golubev, 2021.03.25 13:40

Reason: