2018.05.28 04:11:13.537 : Signal - #2928986 sell 0.02 EURCHF at 1.16200 skipped as no symbol found - page 3

Steph Emmy:
why can't I place an order in market zone

I think we are discussing completely different thing from what you are asking.
if you can not place any market order so open demo account - read this post about HowTo - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page98#comment_4780556 

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

suffix for symbols will NOT affect the copying at least 99% of the time. The 1% is when eg brokerage disable the trading of some cur pairs ahead of major major news, eg during Brexit some brokerage disable GBP symbols across the board thus pairs like GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPAUD, GBPJPY etc GBP are all disabled.

The mapping process can be found in FAQ and you can click on my profile scroll down and READ

Its unlikely that eurchf is not found as this is a straight forward mapping of suffix n mql is now fully capable of mapping both ways, meaning whether you or trader or even BOTH have suffixes that differ mql mapping logic is now quite smart

(perhaps in very very small parts thanks to a very verbose member here for "kick" starting the process) 😋

When using vps, u hv to ensure that ALL your necessary charts, indis, in your case just signal is migrated over n that its synch properly 

Again click on my profile, READ the FAQ on mql vps. If not click on my skype i got TV (teamviewer n a mic) so we can chat n hopefully i can help with that coz I never used MQL vps ever or before.

Thank you all my Friend! You helped alot. The problem is the tail of Symbol. i spent total: 70$, No order is copied to my mt4. But i learned alot from you all. 

Thank you!

Reason: