Experts: Hedging_Zone_Recovery_Area - page 6

Aharon Tzadik:

I want you to know that you are the only one that has multiple problems with all of the EAs that you use in one day.

In your opinion 4 of my EAs dont work at all, and you send me all day long messages about wrong use of the EAs. 

Maybe you dont use the EAs the right way ?

You are describing here a situation of misuse of input values, please watch the video and use only the values form the parameters list:

Parameters list

• TakeProfit - values: 150-200.
  • Zone_Recovery_Area - values: 50-80.
  • Period1 - Fast Moving Average, values: 10-50.
  • Period2 - Slow Moving Average, values: 100-200.
  • Multiplier - Multiplier for lot size, values: 0.01-1.

• Also make sure that you dont trade with an ECN broker,and work on daily timeframe.
  • And dont change any thing in the code, if you changed the code dowload it again.
Yes sir i like your EAs and the strategies...i fiddle with them. But i demo it always to compare with backtest...this version 2 and 3 closes and opens positions one after another in M1....???

summan:
Yes sir i like your EAs and the strategies...i fiddle with them. But i demo it always to compare with backtest...this version 2 and 3 closes and opens positions one after another in M1....???

Dont trade on M1 !!!

Trade on daily time frame 1D.  

Hi I want to add orders to the 1st version. Is it impossible? I just added more letters to count in the iteration and copied the buy and sell functions. But for some reason it goes to the 6 trade and loops there until everything closes. but it never goes pass the 6th trade. 

dsh100:
Hi I want to add orders to the 1st version. Is it impossible? I just added more letters to count in the iteration and copied the buy and sell functions. But for some reason it goes to the 6 trade and loops there until everything closes. but it never goes pass the 6th trade. 

Hello

Please dont change the code if you do it will not work.

Aharon Tzadik:

Hello

Please dont change the code if you do it will not work.

ok can you refer me to one that will work if changed to what I want? same type of strategy but with custom lots and unlimited trades? 

dsh100:

ok can you refer me to one that will work if changed to what I want? same type of strategy but with custom lots and unlimited trades? 

If you want some thing special please go to "Freelance" section.

Thanks for the EA Aharon.... I have been trying to make it work since last year, but for some reason it won't add to my chart. I just added now and still the same. The journal reports "'ZONE RECOVERY AREA VERSION III' is not expert and cannot be executed".

Falcon FX:

Hello

Try other platform, make sure that it is not an ecn broker.

The guy that claim about one close continuously is right! The same happens to me after the first operation start to open and close same time.. it could be stopout logic do not run . I put the ea on 1D nothing change, i change lot to different value , noway , i tested with ecn and not , no change. 

Pierluigi Barbieri :
The guy that claim about one close continuously is right! The same happens to me after the first operation start to open and close same time.. it could be stopout logic do not run . I put the ea on 1D nothing change, i change lot to different value , noway , i tested with ecn and not , no change. 

experts do not open a transaction according to the logic described.

I did not have time to look at the content, but experts does not reflect the strategy described according to the test result.

If you are looking for the recovery zone strategy, I think it should be re-encoded.