I will write the indicator for free - page 29

sviter-pro:
Goodnight... I have RSI[x] = iRSI(_Symbol, _Period, RSIPeriod, PRICE_CLOSE, x);

I want to do the following: when RSI (entered/exited) in a zone 30-70, I want an alert...
How to calculate iLowest and iHighest zones, when you know 3 values of indicator (period, top level and bottom level) ???? Preferably programmatically, so I know what I'm doing...

Thank you in advance...

You can compare three values manually or more precisely through if, like rsi1>rsi2 && rsi2<rsi3

there are ready indicators with alerts for rsi

Hi, can you tell me if there is a Boylanger indicator with RSI, but in the basement??? Is that a realistic thing to do?

sviter-pro:
Hi, can you tell me if there is a Boylanger indicator with RSI, but in the basement??? Is it realistic to do such a thing?

Can

example:

for(i=0; i < limit; i++)
      {
        RSIBuffer[i]=iRSI(Symbol(),0,............);
      }

for(i=0; i < limit; i++)
      {
        MAofRSIBuffer[i]=iBandsOnArray(RSIBuffer,............);
      }

Hello. Please write an indicator that shows on the chart around each candle the distance in pips: from the opening candle to its high if the candle is bullish, or from the opening candle to its low if the candle is bearish.

Андрей:
Hello. Please write an indicator that shows the distance in pips on the chart: from the opening candle to its high if the candle is bullish, or from the opening candle to its low if the candle is bearish.

Try a search on codobase for the word "Candle size".

Vladimir Karputov:

Try a kodobase search on the word "Candle size".
Searched everywhere, all wrong, for such indicators show either the whole candle size or just the body of the candle.

Андрей:
I searched everywhere, everything is wrong, because such indicators show either the whole candle size or just the candle body.

If you describe more precisely how the information should look like, what to do when a new bar appears and so on, I will do it, but only in MQL5.

Vladimir Karputov:

If you describe exactly how the information should look like, what to do when a new bar appears and so on - I will do it, but: only on MQL5.
Thanks, but I need it on MT4. It could be something like this (it shows only the size of candle's body), or just change it by specifying other calculation parameters:
Files:

Андрей:
Thank you, but I need it on MT4. It could be something like this:

No so no. I'll write in MQL5 anyway :).

Check out my thread

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/191865

I need an indicator that shows the current real equity of the system, in order to determine the real maximum drawdown of the system.

And it should work in the tester, if you put it on the chart during the test, and it should also work in real-time....

Индикатор эквити для тестера? Анализ реальных просадок.
Индикатор эквити для тестера? Анализ реальных просадок.
  • www.mql5.com
В тестере мт4 есть одна проблема - он отображает только закрытые сделки, а вот пересидки во время сделок не отображает...
Reason: