ZeroCode Beta 2 Status - page 4

vote for a big yessssss

thanks

I would also like to vote yes.

I can't believe that MQ did not make some type of conversion tool between the MT3 and MT4 languages. Do they just expect everyone using custom bots to start all over from scratch. That really screws the people that may have paid to have custom bots writen.

Another suggestion I have and would like to see in the next ZeroCode is when one right clicks and chooses the Indicator, select farther back then Previous (1) maybe up to 3 or so because I need this for my strategy and noticed I had to go back in the code and fiddle with it in order to make it work

ZeroCode Beta 2 will be a whole new look, but I need to find commercial sponsors for this thing to happen--don't worry, ZeroCode should remain free of cost like MetaTrader. I might develop a plugin interface, and then 3rd party sponsors can develop plugins for zerocode. Plugin can be ticks backtester, simulator, automator, code converter, or even signal distributor. Then not only you can create your own expert under 2 minutes but you can also backtest your own system tick-by-tick, have it traded your account, and even sell its signals to other traders!

Wow thats pretty nice actually.. What kind of sponsors do you need? You should try MetaTrader Brokers (so you can have their name on a banner on top saying you recommend them). Something like that maybe?

Yes maybe. Display some Ads for them, get some money and plung some back into development.

Out of topic: good programmers are scarce these days. I have been in forex for a few years but seen only a few programmers. Few people admit they trade real money account--most of metatraders have only demo account???

Well take that to your advantage then! show the brokers your skills by giving them a taste of the ZeroCode explain to them that you can bring in more customers with real comney accounts as they are sure it will work with your backtester thats included in it. This could do great things for you, whether a big pay check or a shares (if any) of the company.

I think you can hit it hard with this, good luck!

Thanks! You'll be suprised what ZeroCode will be like.

Hi Scorpion,

Joined the forum recently and feel the developments are in the right direction pertaining to zerocode. My input for more features would be as below.

One other feature on the zero code - I would like to see is the ability to add audible signals when a particular conditions is met and also is alerted by visuals on the chart as well.

Many a times forex trader uses the expert advisor under demo mode but seldom use it on the real account. so having a system which does not trade but shows the signals on the chart and alerts by sound will be great feature. I am sure you must have seen some of these on Visual Trading platform offered by CMS-FX.

I tried using zerocode and found it relatively easy for non-programmers. Just wanted to check if you could provide me with some help on this trading system using the zero code.

I would like to request a very simple trading system using an TRSI indicator.

Details are as below : Indicator request on MT4, if not on MT3 to test them out while the full featured version can wait.

1. When ever the RSI line cross up both the moving averages from below the 40 level line then a buy signal should be created with alaram and display on the screen. The system should enable auto trading as well by opening a buy position.

2. Similarly when the RSI cross down both the moving average lines from the 60 level down then a sell signal should be created with alaram and display in screen. Also enable auto trading.

3. Is it possible to attach a take profit price point or pips once a position ( buy or sell ) has been opened to the above system or is there a way to add trailing stop feature to the trading system.

Signals need not be generated in case the above conditions are met between the horizontal levels of 60 - 40 or below 40 and above 60 levels as the take profit feature or trailing stop would have closed the given positions already.

Thanks for you prompt response in advance.

Thanks for the help.

regards

Suresh

Files:
TRSI_system.jpg  177 kb

Suresh, it's relatively easy to code your strategy when ZeroCode supports custom indicators. Visual and audible alerts, SL/TP, and trailing stop are already used in ZeroCode.

By the way, does the TRSI exist for MT3 or MT4?

Reason: