Experts: Hedging_Zone_Recovery_Area - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Olufemi Odunuga
Olufemi Odunuga  
The cumulative loss was more than profit during backtest. Is there an pre-set file to use in order to avoid this loss. Thanks once more.
Aharon Tzadik
Aharon Tzadik  
OLUFEMI ODUNUGA:
The cumulative loss was more than profit during backtest. Is there an pre-set file to use in order to avoid this loss. Thanks once more.

Hi

Try  using the values on "parameters list",daily time frame "EUR/USD".

Gerardo Gutierrez Aguilar
Gerardo Gutierrez Aguilar  
Hi

i like this EA, why works in demo mode? i wish to work in real account. thanks
Aharon Tzadik
Aharon Tzadik  
Gerardo Gutierrez Aguilar:
Hi

i like this EA, why works in demo mode? i wish to work in real account. thanks

Right now there's a problem with live trading, it's an idea to think about.

Aharon Tzadik
Aharon Tzadik  
Aharon Tzadik:

Right now there's a problem with live trading, it's an idea to think about.

Now it is fixed ,the EA can work on live trading with every "tick" data.

Faidzol Hassan
Faidzol Hassan  

Aharon,

Why there is no position placed when i tried on live account? And what is the function of fast and slow moving average? What will effect if i change this value? Thanks in advance.

Aharon Tzadik
Aharon Tzadik  
Faidzol Hassan:

Aharon,

Why there is no position placed when i tried on live account? And what is the function of fast and slow moving average? What will effect if i change this value? Thanks in advance.

Hi

Don't work with the ea on real account if you did not test it for few months on demo account,if it works on demo like you told me in the message it shuld work on live account ,unless you are doing some thing wrong,you shuld enable live trading on mt4 platform.enable live trading

You shuld change the values of averages - set minimum and maximum values as discribed on parameters section and do back test,then you shuld upload the best result on mt4 screen.

back test

Please learn to perform back test google it.

To add comments, please log in or register