Experts: Hedging_Zone_Recovery_Area

Hedging_Zone_Recovery_Area:

This is my version of Zone Recovery Hedging Strategy Ea with two moving averages. It works on any time frame, you should try it on demo account.

Zone Recovery is an advanced hedging system. When the market goes against you by certain number of pips, you open an opposite trade by a trade with slightly bigger lot size.

If the market keeps moving in this new direction, at some point the profit from the profit trade will overtake the loss trade, at which point you can close both the trades.

If the market returns to the previous direction, the trade with the bigger lot size will accumulate loss faster than the older trade which is gaining. In this situation, calculate and open another trade in that direction by which the initial trade and the third trade together will be bigger than the second trade.

This back and forth hedging strategy can be continued for 6 iterations until the market moves to a level which can give profit or break even.

You can use this method on all pairs and on any timeframe.

Zone Recovery Hedging Strategy on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJz4E7VyeSw

Zone_Recovery_Area

Author: Aharon Tzadik

Automated-Trading:

Hedging_Zone_Recovery_Area:

Author: Aharon Tzadik

It takes a full lot on a small account you <removed by moderator : please watch your language on this forum> !!

Johannes Jilles van Duijn:

It takes a full lot on a small account you <removed by moderator : please watch your language on this forum> !!

Dear Johannes Jilles van Duijn, this is why the base code here is open and can be changed, if you have personal preferences you can change the code as you see it, in principle this code implements the strategy presented in the video.

Aharon Tzadik:

Dear Johannes Jilles van Duijn, this is why the base code here is open and can be changed, if you have personal preferences you can change the code as you see it, in principle this code implements the strategy presented in the video.

I have looked at the code, but am not sure how to change the Program to take 0.1 lots instead of 1 lot. I have also watched the video. Would you please explain? Thanks.

Aharon, would make the zone as an indicator on the chart, please?

Thank you.

no hay nadie que le pueda poner un sistema de control del riesgo,con lotes de 1 no es posible que sea rentable ,al poder negociar con 0,01 tal vez .

GrassParrot:
I have looked at the code, but am not sure how to change the Program to take 0.1 lots instead of 1 lot. I have also watched the video. Would you please explain? Thanks.

I will change the code so you will be able to open trades with smaller lotsize.

Taufiq:

Aharon, would make the zone as an indicator on the chart, please?

Thank you.

Hi Taufiq,

You don't need an indicator for this,you can draw 4 horizontal lines(2*profit target+buy level+sell level) with the toolbar of "mt4" platform.

danichirri66:
no hay nadie que le pueda poner un sistema de control del riesgo,con lotes de 1 no es posible que sea rentable ,al poder negociar con 0,01 tal vez .
GrassParrot:

I will change the code so you will be able to open trades with smaller lotsize.

Aharon Tzadik :

Cambiar el código para que pueda abrir operaciones con lotes pequeños.

gracias

Is there any version of this code base for Metatrader 5, sir?