My broker has blocked my withdrawals for 2 months

Hi 

It would be great if any one can share their expereince with <broker name removed>. 

I have been using this since over a montha and never had any issues with deposits and withdrawals until today. I was told that my withdrawals are frozen as I have reached more than 13 subordinates under my reference and I'm now an Agent that needs to under go security measures and required holiding withdrawals till 15th Aug 2022. 

Unfortunate my subordinates are also restricted from withdrawals unless the withdraw is 50k or have to wait till 15th Aug. 

Any feedback is highly appritiated. 

Thanks much

Sash

Probably a usual case of scam broker, report this to their regulating authorities if there is any or in your country's financial police or fraud department.

MQL5.com is not a broker, nor has anything to do with real accounts or your dealings with any broker.

Discussion about brokers is not allowed in the forum.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Probably a usual case of scam broker, report this to their regulating authorities if there is any or in your country's financial police or fraud department.

MQL5.com is not a broker, nor has anything to do with real accounts or your dealings with any broker.

Discussion about brokers is not allowed in the forum.

You mean I will loose my funds . 
How to know the regulating authority?

Sashank Bvs #:
You mean I will loose my funds . 
How to know the regulating authority?

Check their website if there is any or ask your country's fraud department.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Check their website if there is any or ask your country's fraud department.

Ok . 
The customer service on website is very responsive and never had issues till now . 
I’ll ask for the regulator authority 

Sashank Bvs #:
Ok . 
The customer service on website is very responsive and never had issues till now 

They usually are up to the point that you ask for your money.

They try hard to built a certain level of trust for you and they cut you out at the crucial moment.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

They usually are up to the point that you ask for your money.

They try hard to built a certain level of trust for you and they cut you out at the crucial moment.

Yea makes sense. I have gone too far with them :(
Reason: