Hi

My broker does not allow me to withdraw money could you please help me?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdraw issue

Sergey Golubev, 2021.08.05 17:47

This MQL5 website (and MQL5 support in general) has nothing to do with any broker, any trading accounts and any money for trading.
You should contact with the broker in case you are going to withdraw the money from them.
There are the several forum in internet (use google to find) which are specializing on the discussion about the brokers (incl reviewing them and helping with some cases for example). You can go to those forums and ask their advice.

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. I have read an exactly the same comment you made on another trader´s thread. I am aware that MQL5 itself has nothing to do with broker issues. But I am trying to get help from fellow traders who are in this forum who have similar experiences. I have talked to the broker and they have asked to pay 30% taxes on the amount I have applied to withdraw. I have paid the 30% tax and they have not released the money, instead they are asking for more. It has been a week since I paid the tax and I have been in contact with the broker. I want to hear from other traders who has similar experiences.

santo5:

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. I have read an exactly the same comment you made on another trader´s thread. I am aware that MQL5 itself has nothing to do with broker issues. But I am trying to get help from fellow traders who are in this forum who have similar experiences. I have talked to the broker and they have asked to pay 30% taxes on the amount I have applied to withdraw. I have paid the 30% tax and they have not released the money, instead they are asking for more. It has been a week since I paid the tax and I have been in contact with the broker. I want to hear from other traders who has similar experiences.

The discussion about the brokers is prohibited on this forum.
You can go to the other forums which are specializing with such the discussion incl recommendations and advices:

There are the several forum in internet (use google to find) which are specializing on the discussion about the brokers (incl reviewing them and helping with some cases for example). You can go to those forums and ask their advice.

I will delete your thread sorry.

Before you delete, can you please give me those links where they discuss about broker and withdrawal issue? thank you.

santo5:
Before you delete, can you please give me those links where they discuss about broker and withdrawal issue? thank you.
Search google with "forex forum brokers discussion" and especially with "forexpeacearmy forum brokers discussion"

Thank you. I trusted the broker and I am in very difficult situation here.

Appreciated.

santo5:

Thank you. I trusted the broker and I am in very difficult situation here.

Appreciated.

Find those forums and ask their advice.
By the way, I was using those forums as well ...
Reason: