50k dollars a month - page 14

SafMoseSteve:

You must have a very high sense of predictability then otherwise i have no other explanation!!

When i did this i took a few wins .. something between 4-5 and 20 then i got a loss with half the profit

But im just a first level intermediate trader, i think it can be done though

Obviously you re-invest 100% of you profits in the beginning. That is normal. Till you make enough to take out and invest in shares with real underlying values. Forex trading is simply betting, nothing else. We are betting on the movement of the currencies. We never ever buy or sell any currencies. We simply place bets. Nothing else. 

A CFD or Contracts For Difference, what we place, is simply a bet, nothing else. We bet on the price movements. 

Icham Aidibe:

Too late to chat Penny, as you can see I'm ending my drink before going lay down further. 

Ok. Monday or tomorrow. 

PennySeven:

Obviously you re-invest 100% of you profits in the beginning. That is normal. Till you make enough to take out and invest in shares with real underlying values. Forex trading is simply betting, nothing else. We are betting on the movement of the currencies. We never ever buy or sell any currencies. We simply place bets. Nothing else. 

I won't argue with that theory but its just a theory, needs some luck put in to happen, so if i don't see it then it didn't happen, reality is different

SafMoseSteve:

I won't argue with that theory but its just a theory, needs some luck put in to happen, so if i don't see it then it didn't happen, reality is different

It is not a theory. 

CFDs, what you do, is simply betting. You never buy or sell any currency ever. You simply place a bet. Nothing else. 

Didn´t you know that?

It is not a theory. 

It is what happens on these platforms. We simply place bets. 

PennySeven:

It is not a theory. 

CFDs, what you do, is simply betting. You never buy or sell any currency ever. You simply place a bet. Nothing else. 

Didn´t you know that?

It is not a theory. 

It is what happens on these platforms. We simply place bets. 

Alright, nothing special here it didn't happen :P

PennySeven:

See, you called me childish. Now I won´t explain it to you. 

It is very simple. 

LOL.. I don't need your explanation, was talking to Icham, and not requesting any explanation.
Nevermind, I just had some free time.. Move to live account and then come back and open a new thread. 

PennySeven:

1.1 or 10% is not science-fiction - in my opinion.  You regard that as "science fiction". Fine. You are entitled to that opinion. We disagree. So, we have an opportunity for a CFD, Contract for Difference.

That is all it amounts to: you and I are in the market and we have different views. 

That´s what makes markets.  

We are what make the markets: different opinions. 

End of story. 

Have a nice weekend.

Different opinions in the market is meaning that when I'm buying you are selling and It does not matter who is right and who is wrong as long as they are protecting themselves adequately.

Different opinions in the risk management, on the other hand, usually (I would say always) lead to the the death of who uses a disproportionate contract size relative to the account size and he reiterate the disproportion in the belief of owning an "holy grail" in his hands blinded by his unhealthy mental conviction (greed and cockiness).

Have you ever heard this sentence? (by a well-known movie): "When the man with a gun meets a man with the rifle, the man with the gun is a death man"

Capitalism also has this negative meaning given the probability that big sharks have to eat small fish.

Have a nice weekend you too.

PennySeven:

Icham, you are a very different kettle of fish (please forgive the very English expression, Mr French). 

That 10% story was just for that waste-of-time discussion with Carmine - who cares what his last name is? :-)

I plan for 17.5% PER DAY. 

I sometimes witness 300% profit in three days at 50 leverage and 100 % compounding in the EuroDollar market. 

I don´t put the daily possible profit percentages that my system generates. The people over here - besides you - will hate me even more if I were to do that. :-)

17.5 a day. WOW!!!!
This means that in 200 days, just less than a year, starting 5 $ you will end up with 890,871,589,651,014 $. 
Wow, thats more then the USA yearly budget. The whole money of all forex traders will be at your account in just one year. How will you then buy or sell and from whom? And all this because of the modified stochastic indicator.

Now tell me you are not childish.

Carmine Pinto:

Different opinions in the market is meaning that when I'm buying you are selling and It does not matter who is right and who is wrong as long as they are protecting themselves adequately.

Different opinions in the risk management, on the other hand, usually (I would say always) lead to the the death of who uses a disproportionate contract size relative to the account size and he reiterate the disproportion in the belief of owning an "holy grail" in his hands blinded by his unhealthy mental conviction (greed and cockiness).

Have you ever heard this sentence? (by a well-known movie): "When the man with a gun meets a man with the rifle, the man with the gun is a death man"

Capitalism also has this negative meaning given the probability that big sharks have to eat small fish.

Have a nice weekend you too.

Dear C.P, your work prevails on anyone's speech. You don't really have something to prove. 

Amir Yacoby:
17.5 a day. WOW!!!!
This means that in 200 days, just less than a year, starting 5 $ you will end up with 890,871,589,651,014 $. 
Wow, thats more then the USA yearly budget. The whole money of all forex traders will be at your account in just one year. How will you then buy or sell and from whom? And all this because of the modified stochastic indicator.

Now tell me you are not childish.

17.5 Cents a day.

The $ is next to the % must have hit the wrong key.
Reason: