50k dollars a month - page 25

PennySeven:
Last three days profit percentages: 12, 6, and 3.3. 
I already have 10 Euro pips profit locked in for today = 5% locked in for today.
I am trading my customized M5 MACD on my phone.
Where is the signal? Stop advertising dreams here

Ndumiso Mavuso:
Where is the signal? Stop advertising dreams here
:-) I don't know how to do it on my phone. 
I don't even know how to take a print screen on my Acer Z520.
Do you?
It is not a dream. It's the result of demo trading for more than 11 000 hours for the last 30  months, 17 hours per day.
I find it interesting that you call it a dream.

PennySeven:
Do you?
It is not a dream. It's the result of demo trading for more than 11 000 hours for the last 30  months, 17 hours per day.

DEMO trading!!! is a dream! never discuss or take serious your demo perfomance. If you're serious, open a cent account and trade there stop wasting time with demo

PennySeven:
Do you?

So you can state when did you open the current account, what was the initial balcnce and what is the current balance.
It's you that come in here and brag, not those you brag in front of. So, at least give evidence. 

Ndumiso Mavuso:

DEMO trading!!! is a dream! never discuss or take serious your demo perfomance. If you're serious, open a cent account and trade there stop wasting time with demo

I lost 42% of my deposit 2.5 years ago on my live account. Then went back to Demo.
I refunded my live account last week. 
I may go back to live trading next week or the week after.

PennySeven:
Last three days' profit percentages: 12, 6, and 3.3. 
I already have 10 Euro pips profit locked in for today = 5% locked in for today.
I am trading my customized M5 MACD on my phone.
To my best judge you stand no chance on the long run with this management. But, time will tell.

Amir Yacoby:

So you can state when did you open the current account, what was the initial balcnce and what is the current balance.
It's you that come in here and brag, not those you brag in front of. So, at least give evidence. 

I am not bragging. 
I experience the EuroDollar market  - the only one I trade - very differently from what I read over here. 
I see every day that it is possible to make 10 or 20 Euro Pips equal to 5 or 10 % when trading with 50 leverage -every single day. I can easily explain all the entry and exit points in terms of my trading plan. 
I am improving my trading plan every day. 
The above are my results for the last three days and today.
I am lucky that I had a problem with my laptop.
It forced me to trade on my phone.
I normally entered on the M3.
On my phone I can't.
I am forced to trade the M5.
And now is the first time in 30 months that I am profitable for 4 days in a row - on the M5 on my phone.
All I am saying, honestly, is how I experience trading the EuroDollar. That's all. 
I think it is of interest to traders that I experience forex trading differently.

Obviously, I am not going back to trading the M3 when I get my laptop back.
My child tells me every day to stop trading when I am up 5 % even before the German open.
I don't.
I have to improve my trading rules till I can trade the whole day and make a profit, like I am now doing for the last 4 days, including today.

PennySeven:
I am not bragging. 
I experience the EuroDollar market  - the only one I trade - very differently from what I read over here. 
I see every day that it is possible to make 10 or 20 Euro Pips equal to 5 or 10 %   every single day. I can easily explain all the entry and exit points in terms of my trading plan. 
I am improving my trading plan every day. 
The above are my results for the last three days and today.
I am lucky that I had a problem with my laptop.
It forced me to trade on my phone.
I normally entered on the M3.
On my phone I can't.
I am forced to trade the M5.
And now is the first time in 30 months that I am profitable for 4 days in a row - on the M5 on my phone.
All I am saying, honestly, is how I experience trading the EuroDollar. That's all. 
I think it is of interest to traders that I experience forex trading differently.

Obviously, I am not going back to trading the M3 when I get my laptop back.
My child tells me every day to stop trading when I am up 5 % even before the German open.
I don't.
I have to improve my trading rules till I can trade the whole day and make a profit, like I am now doing for the last 4 days, including today.
You see, first time in 30 months that you are 4 co secutive days in profit. This just says that you got it all wrong. Why do tou think that going live now you will have more than one time of 4 days winning for the next 30 months. You just risk too much.

Amir Yacoby:
You see, first time in 30 months that you are 4 co secutive days in profit. This just says that you got it all wrong. Why do tou think that going live now you will have more than one time of 4 days winning for the next 30 months. You just risk too much.
If I buy back now I will be 10% profitable for today.
All of you tell me every day it is not possible.
However, I see it is possible every single day.
I already have 5% profit in my account and I have moved my Stop Loss to zero loss.
I have already been stopped out at zero loss once today.

PennySeven:
If I buy back now I will be 10% profitable for today.
All of you tell me every day it is not possible.
However, I see it is possible every single day.
I already have 5% profit in my account.
Dont you agree that a single 4 consecutive days in 30 months is far from every day
Reason: