50,000 € available to trade... how, what do I do with it? - page 3

techmac:
:):):) Let me guess : the next step is system selling or mutual investing? We had it guys

i won't even respond to this comment... you can't share your trading screenshots without being accused of wanting to sell...

just to keep you updated:

my entries seem pretty good, but my exits are terrible... i seem to get out too soon. what can you advise me?

Files:
screen1.png  69 kb

There is and old saying that says that one won't go broke selling too soon so don't worry about it. There is a huge difference between demo and and real money. The quicker you learn to trade with real money the better. Why don't you trade every day for a month and see how you do? It will give you a better idea if you are profitable over time.

hughesfleming:
There is and old saying that says that one won't go broke selling too soon so don't worry about it. There is an hugh difference between demo and and real money. The quicker you learn to trade with real money the better. Why don't you trade every day for a month and see how you do? It will give you a better idea if you are profitable over time.

ill do that then. i do know trading live is so different... but ill keep posting here since it forces me to show good results. thanks for the comment

Reason: