50k dollars a month - page 31

SafMoseSteve:

This is 16% in a week!! Can i ask how long have you been trading and do you have a fundamental background plus the technical part or is it just fundamental?

I have been trading 8 years. My approach is 100% discretionary. My use of technical analysis is minimal but does exist. I am as familiar with the YM Futures as any trader could be. You could say we are family.

gaied:
I want to get 50$ every month 
I assume you meant 50k every month. To achieve this using my approach, one would need a 100k investment. It can be obtained easily.

Wesley Thomas:
I have been trading 8 years. My approach is 100% discretionary. My use of technical analysis is minimal but does exist. I am as familiar with the YM Futures as any trader could be. You could say we are family.
Wesley Thomas:
I assume you meant 50k every month. To achieve this using my approach, one would need a 100k investment. It can be obtained easily.

That tells a lot thank you

So half the capital in one months is achievable with 8 years experience and focusing on one instrument 

Quarter all that is half the capital in 4 months with 2 years of experience "theoretically if one is on the right track"

I just recognize one thing someone told me some time ago.

Losers are always talking about making profits and talking and calculating profits.

While real profitable traders are always busy trying to limit losses.... 

If you keep this in mind and read these messages here you can instantly separate the masses.

Marco vd Heijden:

I just recognize one thing someone told me some time ago.

Losers are always talking about making profits and talking and calculating profits.

While real profitable traders are always busy trying to limit losses.... 

If you keep this in mind and read these messages here you can instantly separate the masses.

if that personal judgment is based on the understanding and "separate" focusing on my previous message then i'll have one thing to say i hope you take it meticulously, sit in front of the screen for a short while and watch me grow

Your not going anywhere.

And it's not a judgement.

Well technically you could change from calculating profits to calculating losses.

But my experience is that it won't happen.

If you were born to fail, you will fail, and there is nothing and nobody that can or will change it.

No matter what we say to you, you will just put it aside and continue on your collision course.

I call it Destiny.

Marco vd Heijden:

Your not going anywhere.

And it's not a judgement.

Well technically you could change from calculating profits to calculating losses.

But my experience is that it won't happen.

No edit please, don't be soft on us newbies "as per your own understanding"

Lets just leave it there for now

Just sharing findings.

I can't help it that you do not fit the desired side of the concept.

Just to make myself clear this did not happen once.

But hundreds of times, time and time again.

That is why i am certain.

Marco vd Heijden:

Just sharing findings.

I can't help it that you do not fit the concept.

Just to make myself clear this did not happen once.

But hundreds of times, time and time again.

More of your "own understanding of the smaller things in your own experience" thats why people call it judgments 

I'll advice that you read all through the posts once again to see things as a whole, better than pick up lines you wish to focus on .. if its too hard for you to understand i won't change any of my ways

Reason: