50k dollars a month - page 10

The real question of this topic is: Can you predict the market?

The answer is YES, you can , because the price will never be 100% correct, but the market is always trying to make it the more accurate possible, like gravity. So if you want to make money, you need to find the time when the market is to much undervalued or overvalued, enter in the right direction, and just waits for the market to get a more accurate price. Those movements happens all the time, and forever will be this way

why?

the answer is: supply and demand are based on scarcity, and scarcity will always be subjective, up until now nobody invented a formula to calculate how much a product is scarce in the economy, and so it means that markets will forever and ever be inefficient somehow, and by that i mean: predictable

autotraderbra:

because the price will never be 100% correct, but the market is always trying to make it the more accurate possible, like gravity. So if you want to make money, you need to find the time when the market is to much undervalued or overvalued, enter in the right direction, and just waits for the market to get a more accurate price. Those movements happens all the time, and forever will be this way

I find logic in this sentence since i read a research on SSRN that talks about how traders always try to find the correct price through price movement, eventually this requires speculation, technical/fundamental analysis and thats what everyone is doing

This is how one starts to make money, how far can go though ..

autotraderbra:

The real question of this topic is: Can you predict the market?

The answer is YES, you can , because the price will never be 100% correct, but the market is always trying to make it the more accurate possible, like gravity. So if you want to make money, you need to find the time when the market is to much undervalued or overvalued, enter in the right direction, and just waits for the market to get a more accurate price. Those movements happens all the time, and forever will be this way

why?

the answer is: supply and demand are based on scarcity, and scarcity will always be subjective, up until now nobody invented a formula to calculate how much a product is scarce in the economy, and so it means that markets will forever and ever be inefficient somehow, and by that i mean: predictable

No. What you are saying is a totally different question compared to the original topic.

Also, market is absolutely not predictable 100% of the time since money flow is not perfectly structured (it is a market made by humans and it can't be perfectly structured all the time due thousand reasons) as I tried to explain in another topic, and this is well known among veteran traders and it is the same reason why you can't win 100% of the time SO--->here come the necessity to define risk management upon the strategy type to reduce your risks  SO --->here we come to conclude that even if you will learn to trade from a professional perspective you can't make 50K per month starting with a small capitals and with acceptable risk because it is extremely probable that you will burn that account before to reach your goal while you trade at that risk level; the only person capable to do it is Icham Aidibe since SHE is not human.

Is this concept so hard to be understood?

Carmine Pinto:

No. What you are saying is a totally different question compared to the original topic.

Also, market is absolutely not predictable 100% of the time since money flow is not perfectly structured (it is a market made by humans and it can't be perfectly structured all the time due thousand reasons) as I tried to explain in another topic, and this is well known among veteran traders and it is the same reason why you can't win 100% of the time SO--->here come the necessity to define risk management upon the strategy type to reduce your risks  SO --->here we come to conclude that even if you will learn to trade from a professional perspective you can't make 50K per month starting with a small capitals and with acceptable risk because it is extremely probable that you will burn that account before to reach your goal while you trade at that risk level; the only person capable to do it is Icham Aidibe since she is not human.

I'm a "he" & I'm not the only one who cares about the initial deposit consistence and risk management in algorithmic trading. I invite you to browse the signal section, surely you will find pearls there, experts running with less than $100 as an initial deposit. 

Indeed, getting up from $30 sometimes it will, sometimes it won't, it depends of the moment, any mistakes will lead to a fail with the need of re-depositing.

Finally, dear P. C, being f*ing higher than a f*ng machine, makes me f*ing more human than you could f*ing imagine!

Carmine Pinto:

Also, market is absolutely not predictable 100% of the time since money flow is not perfectly structured (it is a market made by humans and it can't be perfectly structured all the time due thousand reasons) as I tried to explain in another topic, and this is well known among veteran traders and it is the same reason why you can't win 100% of the time SO--->here come the necessity to define risk management upon the strategy type to reduce your risks  SO --->here we come to conclude that even if you will learn to trade from a professional perspective you can't make 50K per month starting with a small capitals and with acceptable risk because it is extremely probable that you will burn that account before to reach your goal while you trade at that risk level; the only person capable to do it is Icham Aidibe since SHE is not human.

I disagree, markets are predictable 100% of the time, if you can't predict in one timeframe, you can move to larger timeframes and eventually you'll find a good trend at any time, maybe that's not profitable, because the stoploss will have to be larger, but it's predictable.

My definition of predictable is: you being true about the future more than wrong, if you can predict 51% wins, that 1% is predicting, because you can find a coincidence 1 time, but never several coincidences of the same type in a system, that's not coincidence anymore

And Yes you can take 1 dollar and turn it in a huge volume, without risk, you need to be good at managing risk, and find a good strategy, that's possible today because we have leverage

autotraderbra:

And Yes you can take 1 dollar and turn it in a huge volume, without risk, you need to be good at managing risk, and find a good strategy, that's possible today because we have leverage

Then why aren't you doing that ?

autotraderbra:

1) I disagree, markets are predictable 100% of the time, if you can't predict in one timeframe, you can move to larger timeframes and eventually you'll find a good trend at any time, maybe that's not profitable, because the stoploss will have to be larger, but it's predictable.

2) And Yes you can take 1 dollar and turn it in a huge volume, without risk, you need to be good at managing risk, and find a good strategy, that's possible today because we have leverage

1) Wow! So, let me better understand: if you can't predict on one time frame (because maybe you took a loss?) you switch on another [because, of course, you already know how the wave will develope on that time frame (LOL)]  are you reasoning with the left or with the right edge of the screen??

2) WOW! I was very silly to deposit a substantial portion of my family assets to make a living in trading! It was enough just 1$! DOH!

Do you see how much improbable is what you are saying?

I think that if you have such an ability,  UBS traders or Jp Morgan traders are envying you a lot.

Marco vd Heijden:

Just an assumption : he did it once & doesn't need to re-do it. 

autotraderbra:

I disagree, markets are predictable 100% of the time, if you can't predict in one timeframe, you can move to larger timeframes and eventually you'll find a good trend at any time, maybe that's not profitable, because the stoploss will have to be larger, but it's predictable.

My definition of predictable is: you being true about the future more than wrong, if you can predict 51% wins, that 1% is predicting, because you can find a coincidence 1 time, but never several coincidences of the same type in a system, that's not coincidence anymore

The one I saw starting from the lowest, he probably holds the world-record, is a Russian dude, with $2.*, - here, in the signal section - but it was a few years ago already.

Since then I always did my best to reduce the initial deposit requirement, <10$ only under with precise trading conditions.

Marco vd Heijden:

Your true question is: if you can make money what are you doing wasting your time here. The answer is: you're right, we should go to the markets and trade instead of talking, but this forum is still totally useful to teach coding in mql4, the best trading platform that will ever exist

Carmine Pinto:

1) Wow! So, let me better understand: if you can't predict on one time frame (because maybe you took a loss?) you switch on another [because, of course, you already know how the wave will develope on that time frame (LOL)]  are you reasoning with the left or with the right edge of the screen??

2) WOW! I was very silly to deposit a substantial portion of my family assets to make a living in trading! It was enough just 1$! DOH!

Do you see how much improbable is what you are saying?

I think that if you have such an ability,  UBS traders or Jp Morgan traders are envying you a lot.

1- I don't understand how the markets work, but i think that nobody can do it either, nobody know what is really possible in the markets

2- you're right, if you are a professional, you need to start with a good capital to have a low drawdown, and still make money to live,  my point is just that i think is possible to start small and become big

Reason: