The best trend indicator "SSRC" - page 6

-I am just starting using the SSRC and I see that you have very soild opinions nad if -by chance you have refined the use if SSRC I would appreciate it very much

Thanks for your sharing

zotopec:
Thank you Kevinator for sharing this awesome indicator ... it seems I have been searching for such a thing for ages. IMO, this indicator would be extra authentic when used in combination with CCI and/or bollinger bands ... in consolidation periods ... it beautifully changes its bias from overbought to/from oversold conditions to accurately predict the side in which the breakout was gonna happen. I just checked it with CCI histogram set to period 26 ... using zero cross for an entry and it worked like a charm. Only one caution ... don't execute a trade when SSRC is transforming from overbought/oversold zones ... let it settle first on either side and then take the signal ... if conditions not met ... better stay out. I will investigate it further ... this could be a holy grail system... not that I am looking for one but whats the harm if found. LOL !

Hi I have tried to use the SSRC and I like it since it makes a lot of sence --but I seem to be reading it wrong as to the entry points == I believe I am using it in the wrong manner .

Sorry if I am requesting your time but yours was the best explaination I have found

If you could share a bit of your own experience I would greatly appreciate it --I am an Old Guy so my IT skills are limited

Thanks

My own email is -- aucome@gmail.com if you wanted to assist

P Mann

P Manzio:
Hi I have tried to use the SSRC and I like it since it makes a lot of sence --but I seem to be reading it wrong as to the entry points == I believe I am using it in the wrong manner . Sorry if I am requesting your time but yours was the best explaination I have found If you could share a bit of your own experience I would greatly appreciate it --I am an Old Guy so my IT skills are limited Thanks My own email is -- aucome@gmail.com if you wanted to assist P Mann

I am extremely sorry for not following this thread or I would have responded earlier. SSRC does repaint ... so it should not be used as an entry indicator. For aggressive style of trading ... it should be used as a filter when it crosses 0 level up or down ... if it crosses up the bias is set to bullish so you could use your entry levels to go for it. On a cautious note, you could wait for SSRC to settle down above 0.90 or below -0.90 level and then take the trade ... all the repainting happens when it is changing sides. For entry CCI parameter 26 crossing zero line should be a good and authentic entry ... I hope it says it all.

Here is another SSRC indicator with exit/entry dots. I think it works best when you use it together with a overbought/oversold indie like MFI or a double WPR ( period 55 and 21 in combination) , and avoid to trade every singel "dot" especially during sideways market conditions on lower timeframes.

Files:
MFI_Alert.mq4  4 kb

Hey sabana, which settings do you use for your entries on the WPR?

Just curious to see what settings are profitable for you!

Thank you,

bubbadirect

Hey sabana, which settings do you use for your entries on the WPR? Just curious to see what settings are profitable for you!Thank you,bubbadirect

Hi I use the standard WPR 55 period, but i also added 21 as a filter.

If I get a SSRC dot when both WPR 55/21 is in top or bottom = oversold/overbought area i usually enter my trade. However I focus 90% on Camarilla/Pivot/SR levels,, not so much on indicators

I trade on the M 15 chart

thank you! I have seen that when you add a WPR (2 of them) and have the first one as 55 and the second as 29, then you have a decent buy or sell setup ***IF*** the 55 WPR (orange) has touched or pierced the .90 and -.90 area, and then when the 29 crosses over the 55 and pops back above the -.90 area or below the .90 area

Here is a version that Leledc fixed so that it won't repaint...

kevinator:
Here is my giving back to the community for my success.Here is indicator SSRC the best trend indicator.enjoy

Thanks a lot for this indicator ! It come very close tho what can be called a holy grail ! Very small losses and huge profits !

neotrade:
Thanks a lot for this indicator ! It come very close tho what can be called a holy grail ! Very small losses and huge profits !

Not its not its garbage!

Where it shows you were it crosses the line in history is lying to you.

It didn't really cross it there, watch it on M1 and watch how it lies to you.

Scammers make indicators like this on purpose, to sell to newbies to rip them off.

As when the newbie puts it on the chart it looks all profitable all back in history and they hand over the money before watching it real time.

But its not where it actually changes in real time and they get scammed.

Reason: