Sitting on a Finsbury Park bench,

eyeing little girls with bad intent.

Snot running down his nose

greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes.

are you feeling ok pava?

vosterfxandy:
are you feeling ok pava?

Better than ever...why?...

You know, the 1ssrc indy, it was just a joke.

haan:
You know, the 1ssrc indy, it was just a joke.

You say it is Funny?...Funny How?...

Only for fun, big fun.

haan:
Only for fun, big fun.

Glad that someone having fun on this thread...Food for you...

hi pava

i remember you bought an indicator from dremar in "tic_tac great system with no guessing" thread,that indicator seems great. does it repainting?

can you post the code? thank you.

yourspace

yourspace:
hi pava

i remember you bought an indicator from dremar in "tic_tac great system with no guessing" thread,that indicator seems great. does it repainting?

can you post the code? thank you.

yourspace

I didn't buy anything from Dremur...it was a joke...the indicator he was trying to sell was Supersignal:)....

hello there guys ...

I have been an almost austere watcher of these forums and I can carefully say that these forums have helped me a lot in my trading. There have been extra-ordinary indicators but sadly they did not matched my trading style ... SSRC is a good one ... somebody tipped in the forum to turn the snake factor off ... I did and it turned a little weird. But I wanna use this indicator for ... it won't affect my trading much either. Because I am gonna use it when it has changed sides ... this is not an overdold/overbought indicator for me but a bias indicator. I will share my system here in grace for your sharing this indicator here.

I use CCI histogram parameter 34 ... and its zero line cross for entry ... for exits I use historical supports and resistances. But when CCI penetrates zero line on either side ... sometimes it tends to change direction with every single, two or three bars ... thats where SSRC comes in ... if it is in lower portion ... I know the below zero line cross of CCI is valid ... and vice versa.

For more authentication ... it should be used a little more intelligently ... this is not mechanical ... if SSRC has crossed long long before CCI changes direction ... be cautious. On 15M TF usually my CCI almost follows SSRC.

Anyone wanting to try my strategy ... don't be hasty ... check it and double check it and share war-history here. If CCI crosses zero line confirmed and SSRC is sloping down or up ... I usually pass that trade ... for the sake of authentication. Cause I am willing to trade less but not willing to succumb losses that could have been avoided. I have seen in live ... that sometimes there is a 30-50 pip move where CCI crosses confirmed and SSRC is sloping down or up but it gives hiccups ... test history with this one and you will know. Guys we might have something here of real value.

Mighty thanks for your part of sharing.