The best trend indicator "SSRC" - page 3

OneLegend:
I have trade yesterday, Friday with 2 trades eur/usd and usd/jpy and they both reached the TP. So i don't think this indicator repaints.

You traded sell in the uptrend on EURUSD, you didn't even use the indicator?

thanks! there are 2 more Trend indicators - one with Buy/Sell 100% FREE Forex Indicator with BUY/SELL Signals - plug and play from Karl Dittmann

Hi,

Did you try to program your indicator in a system EA?, it could give a quite nice results.

This is a great indicator thank you very much for posting

kevinator:
Very simple overbought oversold.Buy or sell indicator on a break with more accuracy the stochastics at 8,3,3.So indicator will mimick price and is an exotic in nature of foriegn technology. Stand it alone or use as filter your choice.Also useful is he will not repaint when he signals,

Hey Kevinator,

First of all thx for sharing the indi, it looks good in the past BUT.... it has been my experience that indicators that look to good to be true normaly are

You say " also useful is he will not repaint " as it is Saturday and the markets are closed i can not verify that he does or doesn't repaint so i will have a look on Monday. Not only that i read some posts that say SSRC is a repainter, so either you had no idea how SSRC worked when you wrote that and just assumed that it didn't repaint or the guys saying it repaints are just trippin on some drug and seeing things. Either way i will find out Monday, and i must say that i am expecting another repainter

Respectfully
Aussie_Pride

Hey guys,

Well it's Monday and i have been looking for this indicator to repaint. I have been watching it on a 1 & 5 min chart and to my surprise i haven't see it repaint yet!

But i am still not convinced yet as someone did say it repaints, so i will keep watching it today and will post how that goes.

pls I am still learning I want somebody to help me with good signals

Aussie_Pride:
Hey guys,

Well it's Monday and i have been looking for this indicator to repaint. I have been watching it on a 1 & 5 min chart and to my surprise i haven't see it repaint yet!

But i am still not convinced yet as someone did say it repaints, so i will keep watching it today and will post how that goes.

Hey Guys,

YEP!!....Just as i thought SSRC repaints . It is not a bad indicator though in conjunction with others it could be useful. It has the Snake indicator in it soo that is why it repaints, If you set the Snake setting to zero it won't repaint...But it won't look as good as when the Snake is involved.

Happy Trading

678910:
pls I am still learning I want somebody to help me with good signals

Hi,

In trading we will always have stuff to learn, it is not as easy as when people first thought. I have attached a PDF that will give you perspective on trading.

Files:
5steps1.pdf  42 kb

I really like this one.

I´m, using SSRC with Snake-Range 6 on top of my three MACD indicators

13,21,2 / 13,24,1 /34,144,1 .. No complaning. Made 80 +15 pip on friday 28:th May. Its not a Holy Grail, but its a slim version of Stochastic. Together with ADX = no problem, dont worry be happy

All the best from Sweden

Z

Reason: