Elite indicators :) - page 650

ValeoFX:
Hello MrTools,

Thank you indeed. Reason why I posted the original "Color Stochastic v.1.02" is that I like the colouring in the O/B- and O/S-areas. Mine is working perfectly, except for the lines.

Best regards,

Sorry ValeoFX, couldn't find and still can't find the original "Color Stochastic v.1.02" you posted and that is why I did the wpr, so colored the OB/OS areas in the wpr lines version instead. Hopefully it will be of some use.

mrtools:
Hello ValeoFX, Made this wpr version with lines.

Hi MrTools

Nice tool for my toolbox. Could you please incorporate alerts for the crossing of the "50% line" including UP arrows (green) and Down arrows (red)?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi MrTools

Nice tool for my toolbox. Could you please incorporate alerts for the crossing of the "50% line" including UP arrows (green) and Down arrows (red)?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hi Sylvester,

Do you want the alerts and arrows in the regular version or the nrp?

Hi MrTools

Thanks & regards

===========================

Sylvester, what you are asking for will drive you nuts, believe me.

The lines are more than enough.

Maybe an audible alert, MrTools?

Thanks.

mrtools:
Sorry ValeoFX, couldn't find and still can't find the original "Color Stochastic v.1.02" you posted and that is why I did the wpr, so colored the OB/OS areas in the wpr lines version instead. Hopefully it will be of some use.

Thanks MrTools - absolutely smashing!

mrtools:

MrTools, I jumped the gun there for a moment.

Please could we have the option to add additional levels without interfering with the pre-selected levels at -80/-20?

Also, it showed up perfectly on my chart and when I added the levels, the OBOS-colours went Black, which I rectified easily.

Thanking you in advance.

SAugustine:
Hi MrTools

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Hi Sylvester,

Added the arrows and alerts for the 50% cross, also if the oversold/overbought colors are not wanted just change MultiColored = true to false.

Hi ValeoFX,

Also added alerts and arrows for wpr leaving oversold and overbought, as far as adding levels, manually added 8 of them to test and the indicator worked fine and when adding the -50 code wise the colors went black until I refreshed the indicator.

Files:

Good morning Mladen, MrTools, ND and everyone else interested.

I found this article by John Ehlers absolutely brilliant for a non-programmer.

Appeared in the "Stocks & Commodities V.32:1 (16-25)" for easy reference.

Would love to hear whether we can expect an indicator or two from you, plse?

Sadly the file is too large. I will try another route.

Continued success to you all.

Mladen, I sent you the article via Bigfiles.

I am not sure as to whether I can post a link to Bigfiles so that everyone else may look at it. Be kind enough and let me know plse.

Best wishes,

ValeoFX:
Mladen, I sent you the article via Bigfiles.

I am not sure as to whether I can post a link to Bigfiles so that everyone else may look at it. Be kind enough and let me know plse.

Best wishes,

ValeoFX

Did you see posts starting from this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page32 ?

Some other indicators developed based on that that do not exist in Ehlres' ideas (like the adaptive super smoother, macd of adaptive super smoother ... and some more, for example)

Reason: