The best trend indicator "SSRC" - page 7

You are just stupid dot baby, it's a sharm indi just use some brains/ or google it

I saw the indy on Funyoo forum but couldn't download because only for the chosen elite one...

Thanks Hermes

There's an easier way of using this indi.

You only have to do MTF version.

I operate on M15/H1/H4 (and D1 to find big trends)

I only buy when SSRC M15 crosses 0 up and H1 and H4 are in overbought zone.

One direction for all timeframes and its not so hard to catch some pips.

So... SSRC repaints, but with other timeframes its easier.

One more thing... DTOSC helps too

Files:
1SSRC.ex4  8 kb

booga435:
Not its not its garbage! Where it shows you were it crosses the line in history is lying to you.It didn't really cross it there, watch it on M1 and watch how it lies to you.Scammers make indicators like this on purpose, to sell to newbies to rip them off.As when the newbie puts it on the chart it looks all profitable all back in history and they hand over the money before watching it real time.But its not where it actually changes in real time and they get scammed.

what an idiotic answer.

if used properly this indicator is amazing. and when it repaints (20% of the signals) you just take a stop... it's the market..

Originally Posted by booga435

Not its not its garbage!

Where it shows you were it crosses the line in history is lying to you.

It didn't really cross it there, watch it on M1 and watch how it lies to you.

Scammers make indicators like this on purpose, to sell to newbies to rip them off.

As when the newbie puts it on the chart it looks all profitable all back in history and they hand over the money before watching it real time.

But its not where it actually changes in real time and they get scammed.

what an idiotic answer.

if used properly this indicator is amazing. and when it repaints (20% of the signals) you just take a stop... it's the market..

I may suggest consider both Indicators and Fundamental Announcements

GLobalring

Just want to say Hi to everyone..

Whats the conclusion. Which of the 2 files attached i.e. #MTF_SSRC.mq4 or 1SSRC.ex4 should be used for trend identification

Can some one confirm the usage of SSRC indicator?

Q600:
There's an easier way of using this indi. You only have to do MTF version. I operate on M15/H1/H4 (and D1 to find big trends) I only buy when SSRC M15 crosses 0 up and H1 and H4 are in overbought zone. One direction for all timeframes and its not so hard to catch some pips. So... SSRC repaints, but with other timeframes its easier. One more thing... DTOSC helps too

Can some one confirm the usage of SSRC indicator?

Hi, everyone.. I downloaded the file. but some reason it will not open? can anyone please help?