My new 1 hour system the best

ok, here goes,

i was in 2 minds wither to share this or not but i have decided to share with you all

here is my new 1 hour method

indicators : 55 ema high low, 220 ema high low, 15 ema close shift 5 levels 100 , -100 , 200, - 200

method : trade with the trend only , trend can be found as follows : 55 under 220 sell, 55 above 200 buy

i use a dynamic area for trading the market, the dynamic area is the black channel and the dotted channel ,

when the price closes outside the black channel this is a signal, and when the price hits the outer dotted area this is a pending area to trade

let me give an example to trade

the 55 ema is under the 220 ema trend is down , we then see that there is a close of the candle below the bottom black line , then we sell

other example, the price hits the outer lower dashed line we sell pending, and we are in the market

this is how i enter the market

exit the market : to exit the market you want to get out when the market is against you, so an exit when the price comes back across the black line or hits the orange line just get out

template below

Files:

I have attached a visual example of what i am talking about

there are 2 types of entry either a pending order or a market order on the candle close , whatever happens first

see this example

hope this helps

Files:

jamesagnew717:
I have attached a visual example of what i am talking about

there are 2 types of entry either a pending order or a market order on the candle close , whatever happens first

see this example

hope this helps

Nice

How does it perform in ranging market?

techmac:
Nice How does it perform in ranging market?

well, see for yourself , I am not involved in a range, i trade the trend and the trend ignition entry, i never said that you will never lose a trade with this system but what you will get with this is a method of knowing the market area for trading and knowing where to sit on your hands and wait,

some times the best trade is no trade at all

all the best

Does this work on all the pairs ?...and thanks for sharing anyway.

Thanks James for sharing it. To share something that you have found with your tricks requires broad mind and big heart. I am not going to bore you with my questions but going to try by my self. Obviously there no method that give you full proof on the trade. Appreciate it.