The best trend indicator "SSRC" - page 4

@Zabana

Which MACD do you use? normal or Di Napoli or 4 CZ

Thanks for sharing.

any profisonal indicator to share?

Hi all, like you all see in the past i hit the TP with 2 trades with the SSRC indicator, and i thought, this is a perfect indicator so let's invest 200 usd.

And i did invest, the first days were awesome, the next days were like hell blowing my account to 29 usd. Now people, i ask you where is a good indicator that gives 20 per day and gives 90% chance of winning?

Regards,

OneLegend

Repainting can be a bitch.

I'm French and I do not speak English very well. Sorry.

I'm new in the world of forex and am trying to understand the indicators and expert advisor.

best regards

Hi guys,

How do I install the SSRC indicator in Meta Trader 4? Do I have to download the SSRC. rar file and install it in MT4 expert folder then indicator?

Expecting your response soon.

makeni:
Hi guys, How do I install the SSRC indicator in Meta Trader 4? Do I have to download the SSRC. rar file and install it in MT4 expert folder then indicator? Expecting your response soon.

Hey Makeni,

You need a program that extracts the files from the RAR. I have attached the ssrc MQ4 file along with the ex4 file so you don't have to go surfing for a program to extract it.

Find your broker folder >open the experts folder> open the indicators folder> then copy and paste the ssrc ex4 file. After you have completed the above restart your platform and the ssrc will be under the custom indicator.

Hope this helps

Files:
SSRC.mq4  8 kb
SSRC.ex4  8 kb

Thank you Kevinator for sharing this awesome indicator ... it seems I have been searching for such a thing for ages. IMO, this indicator would be extra authentic when used in combination with CCI and/or bollinger bands ... in consolidation periods ... it beautifully changes its bias from overbought to/from oversold conditions to accurately predict the side in which the breakout was gonna happen. I just checked it with CCI histogram set to period 26 ... using zero cross for an entry and it worked like a charm. Only one caution ... don't execute a trade when SSRC is transforming from overbought/oversold zones ... let it settle first on either side and then take the signal ... if conditions not met ... better stay out. I will investigate it further ... this could be a holy grail system... not that I am looking for one but whats the harm if found. LOL !

Thanks For Sharing. it is a great indicator

kevinator:
SSRC is a custom indicator which mimics stochastics at 5,5,3 which is the closest mimic to price. Here is the updated version with alerts.

How can I change it to mimic 14,3,3 stochastic? Is it possible?

Reason: