I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 18

Igor Makanu:

That's what I'm talking about, finger trading on history.... Fibs work too and pivots and... everything works, but only on history! )))

Yep, the market becomes non-random on history. You can see right away - what, when and why.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There are all kinds of paid courses.

I was at a webinar a couple of years ago where they were broadcasting an online course for women on "How to marry a billionaire".

the presenter, a lady in her 40s and weighing in at about 150 yelled hysterically, "I'm Trump's wife (he wasn't president yet and wasn't that famous) !!!!!!!!!!!! and you want to find a billionaire too?????

and all the fat women of balzacian age would jump up and start bouncing around shouting WANTING!!!!

-----

and there are a lot of courses like that.

Alexei, don't scare me, why are you there?

Igor Makanu:

That's what I'm talking about, finger trading on history.... Fibs work too and pivots and... everything works, but only on history! )))

So make it work not on history

Mickey Moose:

So make it work on something other than history.

OK, I will!

SZS: I thought to give it all up, but if you promised, now I have to!!!

)

Aleksandr Petrunin:
what should I do :.(.
work on your mistakes.

Igor Makanu:

OK, I will!

ZS: I thought about giving it all up, but since I promised, now I have to!!!!

)

The problem is simple), we just did not work properly before, all checked on the history, and you just need to make it to show in real time and that's it! What a great idea!))

Maxim Romanov:

The task is simple), we just didn't work properly before, we checked everything on the history, but we just need to make it display correctly in real time and that's all! Great idea)).

Brilliant TOR! )))

Sergey Savinkin:

Genius TK! )))

Classic ToR, make me a zigzag without redrawing)). Or "I need a robot with a yield of at least 30% per month".

Maxim Romanov:

Or "you need a robot with a yield of at least 30% a month"

Yeah, or 10 pips a day... but no losses!

Alexandr Saprykin:
Alexey Volchanskiy:

There are different fee-based courses

I was at a webinar a couple of years ago where they were broadcasting an online course for women on "How to marry a billionaire".

the presenter, a lady in her 40s and weighing in at about 150 yelled hysterically, "I'm Trump's wife (he wasn't president yet and wasn't that famous) !!!!!!!!!!!! and you want to find a billionaire too?????

and all the fat women of balzacian age would jump up and start bouncing around shouting WANTING!!!!

-----

and there are a lot of courses like that.

Alexei, don't scare me, why are you there?

I want to marry a billionaire))

Reason: