No Negative Month Performance!

Hello everyone,

Just check this out +320pips for December and it's FREE...

myTradingWeek.com

I will post my trades here after new year...just want to proof it that Trading Forex possible & profitable...I will share my TT (technical trading) with next trading post, thanks...

Hey guys, very interesting article, take a look:

Emotions barriers: (when we have a system)

1) We trade what our strategy dictates, NOT WHAT WE THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT.

2) Create Solid stop & limit levels, place them and leave computer till you develop confidence.

3) Your self esteem cannot be tied into your trading. You cannot feel great one day when you made money and feel really bad the next day when you lost. This is what Mrs. Ruth Barrons Roosevelth said in an article called: “trading without ego” : ” Self concept has to be strong and durable and not at the mercy of the current, last or next tra

4) Do not let the market dictate or affect your personal life.

5) ONLY EXPERIENCED trades can fulfill your confidence

6) Completely detached from anything else that is not part of the trading system you have chosen.

7) Do not say anything or dream about your future profits! Control yourself. Take the trade and manage it professionally, without any expectations.

8) You cannot get angry when trading!

Hello traders,

I decided to post some of my trades. Here is my first trade: (Buy GBP/USD 1.6285 stop: 30pips, limit: 60-80pips target)

If you wish to follow the trade and obtain updates, please visit our free chat room at mytradingweek.com

I closed my trade +60pips...great trade, I would not post any more trades for today...you can follow up for more trades tomorrow from Frankfurt opening...thanks

TRADING or GAMBLING

This is very interesting, take a time to read it:

National Council on Problem Gambling 10 Questions about Gambling Behavior:

1. Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
2. Have you often gambled until your last dollar was gone?
3. Have thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep?
4. Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
5. Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?

to read whole article, please find here: mytradingweek.com

I post my new trades: (Buy GBP/USD 1.6120 stop: 30pips, limit: 50pips target)

I closed my trade +50pips...great trade, I would not post any more trades for today...you can follow up for more trades tomorrow from Frankfurt opening...thanks

myTradingWeek:
I post my new trades: (Buy GBP/USD 1.6120 stop: 30pips, limit: 50pips target)

I'm a bit confused is the 30 pips your stop limit or the 50 Pips?

Reason: