Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 20

desander:
Hello dear traders,Finnaly i got the "Nec Plus Ultra" on charting ...Price (PIP) Bars or Range Bars !!No more time based bars with gaps and uncontrolable price action.Only clear and smooth price charts.Please see my NY-night trade from today...Done via NinjaTrader (free) platform and use only one indicator.(attached)Get free data feed via Gain.Actually you dont need to register with gain, create a new gain-connection within NinjaTrader platform and choose "use NinjaTrader server".Insert my used indicator after installing the platform To Import
1. Download the attached file to your desktop2. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript3. Select the downloaded file Hope this will bring many pips to all of you...Gilbert.(Belgium)

Hi desander and all,

Do you have VMAZones indicator for MT4 platform?

Thanks,

Hey guys...great thread...I can't seem to get the "chop zone" that displays the white square dots?...what indicator/settings is this?

Thanks to all for a great and helpful thread.

desander:
Hello dear traders, Finnaly i got the "Nec Plus Ultra" on charting ... Price (PIP) Bars or Range Bars !! No more time based bars with gaps and uncontrolable price action. Only clear and smooth price charts. Please see my NY-night trade from today... Done via NinjaTrader (free) platform and use only one indicator. (attached) Get free data feed via Gain. Actually you dont need to register with gain, create a new gain-connection within NinjaTrader platform and choose "use NinjaTrader server". Insert my used indicator after installing the platform To Import 1. Download the attached file to your desktop 2. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript 3. Select the downloaded file Hope this will bring many pips to all of you... Gilbert. (Belgium)

hello desander,

trying to download zip file, after selecting zip file fom desktop, clicking open, i get a message saying that "file not found". what's going wrong?

thanks

Can anyone help w/ this? I can download the indicators fine and even the Renko bars but I can't drag the Renko Bars into the chart because its not highlighted/colored in the experts advisor folder. Its gray in color instead. Also, I use 1 hr time frames for trading and I don't know why this is using a 2min. chart?? I coould really use some help.

Thanks!!

Steve - Rockie Mtns.

Hi,

I have noticed that the people have asked about the arrows on the NT system by Gilbert(Desander). Well, I was struggling with that. I eventually removed the Double MA and then added the Double MA Paint Sharky and adjusted the parameters and it worked.

Now, the question to Gilbert. Why have you abandoned the NT and have gone with the MT? Also, what was wrong with the NT system that you created?

Thanks.

desander:
Those damn arrows !!So lets try again...The "Safe Trader" template (zip-file, so unzip first !)and 3 DoubleMA variants (first one is the one in my template)PS. On the chart you see that even without these arrows you can enter safe,as long as you follow the rules (blue bars for long - no clouds - ECO ouside the chop zone - no fading white dots) ! Exit when a cloud appears.Gilbert.

Has anyone got the Arrow sound alert to workin the Double mA Shark Pkg? I have the arrows but not the sound.

Hope someone is still here as the methodology is excellent and very profitable - well done and thanks Desander - if you are still monitoring this thread.

Does anyone know where I can get range bar chart setup for MT4. I think this is a fantastic way to trade!

KLFX

desander:
Hello dear traders, Finnaly i got the "Nec Plus Ultra" on charting ... Price (PIP) Bars or Range Bars !! No more time based bars with gaps and uncontrolable price action. Only clear and smooth price charts. Please see my NY-night trade from today... Done via NinjaTrader (free) platform and use only one indicator. (attached) Get free data feed via Gain. Actually you dont need to register with gain, create a new gain-connection within NinjaTrader platform and choose "use NinjaTrader server". Insert my used indicator after installing the platform To Import
1. Download the attached file to your desktop 2. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript 3. Select the downloaded file Hope this will bring many pips to all of you... Gilbert. (Belgium)

Hi all,

If Gilbert or anyone who are still around, I'm trying to recreate the VMAzones and the ATR Trailing Stops in Metatrader 4. Has any done this and can I ask you did it please?

Thank you

Great thread !

I use range bars on my mt4 account.

This is where I purchased the indicator:

MQL Service Shop

Is there any way to have unlimited free access to Ninja trader ?

As I really like the ECO indicator. Coupled with good money management this system seems really fool-proof !

Or does someone have the ECO indicator for MT4 ?

globalinvest:
Is there any way to have unlimited free access to Ninja trader ?

Yes, there is. Just download the software, install it and use Gain as a data provider.

Reason: