Hull Moving Average's Trend System - page 10

Great HMA thread...what's the best way to reduce the EA lot size and save the modification for my demo account usage?

Hello, today I set this EA on EU 5m chart and no trades made. Any hint?

I configured it to make several trades but nothing.

Regards

scorpion:
The system was posted by bradman when he needed this system coded. The system is simple. Long when HMA trend is up, and short when HMA trend is down. Attached is the EA, automated script for metatrader 4, and indicator of this system. You must install both of them. This expert advisor features:
  • You can trade multiple charts or currencies at the same time
  • Stop loss, take profit, breakeven
  • Trailing stop
  • Configurable settings
  • Many hidden features. (Advance users, put "extern" to reveal them)
How to use:
  • To enable stop loss, set SL_Mode = 1, then you configure SL to suit your style.
  • To enable trailing stop, set TS_Mode = 1. Trailing stop will hit when profit is x pips as specified in TS_Trigger.
  • Configure the indicator by settting HMA_Period and HMA_Mode.
Cheers!

Hi Master Scorpion, its great EA. I was doing backtest with my own setting. But would you help me? I am a newbie..i dont understand about how to set the trailing stop. In my back test trailing stop was great job when buy position only and not work in sell position.

I really need help from masters in this forum. Thank you

Hi...

I am a newbie here...

to masters in this forum, would you help me about setting this EA. I have been already back test this EA and i think it is good EA, but i have a problem about trailing stop setting. In my back test, TS its only god working when buy position, but when sell position, ts is not working. Help me please.

Oh yea..I try this EA in 4H time frime, HMA 55 mode 3, trigger ts 100, for a while its looking good moreover if ts really work.

Hey, I made this puppy run , I'll check forward the entries, only problem is it works only without SL and TP.

Mr Scorpion would it be possible to modify the EA to set the SL and TP in hidden mode?

thanks and regards

Hello

Is there someone willing to make some changes to improve this ea?

I have the HMA EA and Indicator and can't get it to Trade.

Also seems that it locks up.

Can we get a fix on this.

This would probably be the most profitable out there with some code rewrite.

Please give us a working fix on this.

Hi All,

Can anyone let me know if there are any updates, or new versions to the EA. is it still active? can anyone help please.

Thanks,

this thing keeps taking untimely positions and selling at a loss for some reason. it buys at the top and sells at the bottom on daily bars. it also took 2 positions opposite at the bottom and top of the day range on the same pair. AUDUSD. perhaps an update is available which fixes this?

Hi all,

I think Scorpion's Hull EA is a great inspiration to many of us (at least to myself).

I have been testing the EA for some time and I am wondering if you could suggest perhaps a few additions to the original EA posted by Scorpion in an attempt to perfect this EA.

The Indicator comes with a default mode setting of 3 which I have not been able to understand yet.

I believe we could achieve great results if we can improve this great EA

thank you

Reason: